Help! Small Balls. Seriously..help.

jjrapstar

So, I'm 48 and I've been on TRT for 10 years now. For the first 8 years, I went to an anti-aging clinic. For the last 2 years, I have an Rx through my primary care. It's covered by insurance, which saves me a TON. Problem is, this Dr will not prescribe HCG. As a result, my balls are small. Real small. I know, I know...who cares? They make your di#@ look bigger. Blah, blah, blah. Well, I care. No, I don't look bigger...I look like a 3rd grader.

I have come off of TRT in the past and got my balls back, but then I feel like shit (my test levels when I'm off hover around 150 or so; on I'm at 800ish)

I read that Clomid can help with my 3rd grade nuts. I can get Clomid via research chems, I can't get HCG. My question is, has anyone here used clomid to reverse and/or prevent testicular atrophy? If so, what is the normal dosage?

Thanks in advance,

HCG is ready available almost everywhere. Get some good advice form the folks here before starting but you should be ok in 2 or 3 months.

Your doc will prescribe Clomid?
Do you get aromatase inhibitors/estrogen control?

HCG is the solution.

Clomid just takes an empty seat on estrogen receptors causing the inaccurate "low E" reading for our system. Estrogen is made from T so the body increases T production for E conversion. Raising your anti estrogen to actually lower E. Low E has side effects.

Your doc will prescribe Clomid?

Do you get aromatase inhibitors/estrogen control?

HCG is the solution.

Clomid just takes an empty seat on estrogen receptors causing the inaccurate "low E" reading for our system. Estrogen is made from T so the body increases T production for E conversion. Raising your anti estrogen to actually lower E. Low E has side effects.

No he doesn't; I would get clomid through a research company.

I only need an AI when I go above 400 mg per week...which I haven't done in years.

I've done HCG when I was with my clinic. It worked great.

With the higher than norm doses your estrogen is higher. Elevated estrogen shuts down our HPTA running to form testosterone by releasing LH and FSH which causes testicles to shrink.

HCG mimics so the testicles produce testosterone and keep size.

Taking am AI would have to lower your estrogen to below natty levels for your brain to produce LH/FSH and not have shrinking/shrunken testicles.

Whats the problem for you to having small balls? Most important a good level of T and a good libido...i dont have nothing problem for my small balls, I have very hight libido and erection better of a lot of man of my age (40) and with big balls

Megaton28 Good to see your still on here buddy. It***8217;s been a while for me.. like 5 years ***55357;***56832;.
I think I PM***8221;Ed you yesterday.

Last edited:
Back