HELP: Suggestions for 2nd Cycle (Summer Cut)

TroyDiesel25

BACKGROUND:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 195
Bodyfat: 12-15%
AAS History: Test E (14 Weeks)

I'll be running my second cycle starting in June. I'd like to stay pretty lean for the summer and one of my biggest concerns is hair loss. I didn't notice any increased shedding while on Test E.

I think I want to try Test Prop this time around. Any suggestions on an additional compound? I was thinking about Equipoise.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I'd run test solo again. And your diet is what's gonna keep u lean. And your 195 so I don't think adding as much weight as possible is a big deal. Go balls to the wall and get big man. I don't understand all these posts u guys are putting up lately saying I'm 185 lbs and I don't wanna get any bigger!! Stick the needles in your ass and lift big and eat even bigger.

I'd run test solo again. And your diet is what's gonna keep u lean. And your 195 so I don't think adding as much weight as possible is a big deal. Go balls to the wall and get big man. I don't understand all these posts u guys are putting up lately saying I'm 185 lbs and I don't wanna get any bigger!! Stick the needles in your ass and lift big and eat even bigger.

Thank you for your input. I really appreciate it. I completely agree that 195 is not big at all and I certainly would like to get bigger. I guess what I'm saying is -- what can I run for the summer that won't cause bloat? I want to stay lean/cut for the summer and not look bloated.

run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with ur cycle man. cuts the bloat out alot. arimidex is good there are a couple others. do a search on ...the banner at the top rui has some good stuff :)

run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with ur cycle man. cuts the bloat out alot. arimidex is good there are a couple others. do a search on ...the banner at the top rui has some good stuff :)

Hi. Thank you for your input as well. Yeah I ran Aromasin my last cycle and it certainly helped cut down on the bloat. I just thought it'd be helpful to add a "cutting" compound for my 2nd cycle. If not, I'll just go with Test P :)

I wasn't talking about You specifically when I said that. I wasn't saying your small either. I just have then mentality that when I'm on a cycle I wanna get as big and as strong as possible. But I hear what your saying about the bloat. Just stick to a test cycle and throw some deca in your next cycle in the winter. I guarantee you will love deca!!

Troy don't get your self caught up on so called cutting compounds because they don't exist. All AAS can be used to bulk or cut. Some work better than others. Test will get you shredded with the right diet or will make you blow up with the right diet.

I have no problem with eq on a second cycle but it has to be used for 12 to 16 weeks. I prefer 16 to see results. Don't try to get too complicated, test only is excellent.

Bloat is heavily diet related as well. The drugs thought to be used for cutting are usually drugs that give a hard/vascular appearance. The thing with those are that without a low body fat, you won't notice they effects you are looking for from them, not to say they won't be effective, but you just won't noticed the desired results you are looking for as much.

Hi. Thank you for your input as well. Yeah I ran Aromasin my last cycle and it certainly helped cut down on the bloat. I just thought it'd be helpful to add a "cutting" compound for my 2nd cycle. If not, I'll just go with Test P :)

You could always keep an eye on the Androhard logs. Should start popping up around mid march. Would be a great addition to a cutting cycle as it's a DHT precursor.

You could always keep an eye on the Androhard logs. Should start popping up around mid march. Would be a great addition to a cutting cycle as it's a DHT precursor.

DHT precursor, eh? How is that in terms of hair loss? Sounds like a pre-cursor to DHT would increase hair loss? :confused:

Any other suggestions? So far the consensus seems to be to run another test solo cycle which I don't mind doing, just curious to hear other opinions...

Thanks!

Yeah I've used it with no problem. Just take preventative measures with either finasteride or dutasteride and use minoxidil or spiro. Prevention is the best method.

Stay away from things like masteron, tren, proviron if concerned about hairloss. I hear deca is hard on the hair also but I didn't have a problem.

On second thought, it'd probably be best if I didn't mix long and short esters (test P + EQ). Thoughts on Test P + Anavar?

Not sure. Anavar is very week. You would have to read up on that because I have heard some say the lost hair on it but I have no personal experience with that. Test p and eq are fine as long as you pin eod with prop for atleast 12 to 14 weeks to get max benefit from eq. Test e or c would be easier but you can do it no problem.

BACKGROUND:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 195
Bodyfat: 12-15%
AAS History: Test E (14 Weeks)

I'll be running my second cycle starting in June. I'd like to stay pretty lean for the summer and one of my biggest concerns is hair loss. I didn't notice any increased shedding while on Test E.

I think I want to try Test Prop this time around. Any suggestions on an additional compound? I was thinking about Equipoise.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Nice weight to start with! Genetically gifted?

Nice weight to start with! Genetically gifted?

I wish :eek: I'm in week 14 of a Test E cycle. Bout to start post cycle therapy (pct) in 2 weeks. Hope to keep my gains but I know some of it is water weight and I won't be able to stay at 195 :(

Anyway, I plan to run my post cycle therapy (pct) and do this second cycle in the summer. Right now I'm leaning toward Test P + Anavar (var) :D

Back