HELP: Suggestions for 2nd Cycle (Summer Cut)

Prop, Tren A, diet, cardio.

You really think I should be jumping to Tren for my 2nd cycle? I see alot of guys getting flamed around here for wanting to do clen with so few cycles under their belts... Anyway, I hear tren is horrible on hair so I'll hold off for now :eek:

thanks for your input though

You really think I should be jumping to Tren for my 2nd cycle? I see alot of guys getting flamed around here for wanting to do clen with so few cycles under their belts... Anyway, I hear tren is horrible on hair so I'll hold off for now :eek:

thanks for your input though

Ya I hear people say on this site say the same about not running tren for a second cycle. I want to know why ? It's all bullshit !

The first compound after test that I ran was tren I could less what anyone said noone gave me any good reason not to run it other than the sides are harsh.

Who cares I had some night sweets, violent dreams, and my cardio took a hit but I dealt with it. I did have a bit of trouble sleeping some days but I never sleep well anyways, I have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead.

I had no trouble with hair loss at all and the benefits outweighed the sides, besides eq comes with it's own set of sides also.

Ya I hear people say on this site say the same about not running tren for a second cycle. I want to know why ? It's all bullshit !

The first compound after test that I ran was tren I could less what anyone said noone gave me any good reason not to run it other than the sides are harsh.

Who cares I had some night sweets, violent dreams, and my cardio took a hit but I dealt with it. I did have a bit of trouble sleeping some days but I never sleep well anyways, I have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead.

I had no trouble with hair loss at all and the benefits outweighed the sides, besides eq comes with it's own set of sides also.

I appreciate your honest feedback, bro. I'll take it into consideration. Tren is definitely on my "run" list just not sure if I'll go with it on my 2nd cycle...

Thanks again!

Big Boy I agree with you if you can handle it but look how many guys post on this site freaking out about every little thing that happens during a cycle not to mention most don't take time to learn anything about cycling before choosing compounds. If you are confident and know your basics than go for it but you have to admitted theres a lot of people around that should keep it simple

Back