Help thinkin of usin steroids but still not sure about it

Jdm282

I'm 24 5 10 145lbs I work out religiously trying to get bigger eat like a horse and have massive protien intake thinking about trying steroids to bulk up. what are yalls opinions on this idea

no you dont eat like a horse.. and you dont work out properly..

if you did you would not be 145lbs..

if your looking for validation to use gear your not going to find it here.. without proper nutrition and training your not going to a)gain anything but water on cycle b) lose everything (which was water) after cycle and c) go tell your friends that you cant "keep your gains" from a cycle.. which is quiet the opposite of the truth..

you dont eat like a dog much less a horse.. or you would simply weigh more...

sorry if this sounds harsh

enjoy ology :D

I eat five to six times a day always have as far workin out properly I do my best different muscle group every other day and I work out till failure I've been thinking bou this for a while I understand what ur saying if u don't think I need to any suggestions as to what I should do

I eat five to six times a day always have as far workin out properly I do my best different muscle group every other day and I work out till failure I've been thinking bou this for a while I understand what ur saying if u don't think I need to any suggestions as to what I should do
its not just about how many meals your eating its also about the amount my friend.. my clients gain 1-2lbs a week naturally because of their diet.. its 80% diet.. so if your not gaining, your not eating enough.. i know you might think your eating enough.. but your simply not..

go to the diet section.. click on my free diet advice thread... READ ALL OF POST 1.. you will see what a true bulking diet looks like

at your hieght and weight 3000 calories should be enough for a bulk..

Here's the thing... you THINK you eat a lot. but you don't. 5-6 meals a day? If that's not doing then you eat 7-8 meals a day. Still not gaining weight? 8,9,10 meals a day. If that's not doing it make each of your meals bigger. Still not happening? Then you need to eat ALL THE TIME to the point that you are NEVER NOT FULL. I promise you that you will gain weight if you're dedicated enough. I went from 5'8 120lbs to weighing 187 lbs in about 2 years at the same height by eating as much as possible. Of course most of that was fat but it's still possible. Try eating 6k calories a day and then try telling me you're not gaining weight.

lol i can eat at least 3-4 meals and get 3k+ calories plus still be hungry and im only 195, (up 10lbs since last time i weighed myself) i was 175 in the beginning of the year

I appreciate all the advice guys this guy I work with and workout with is tryin to get me to eat healthier I won't lie I don't eat very healthy at all but I've been tryin have been eating about 6 while eggs for breakfast daily haven't been eating healthy besides that and about a pound of baked fish for dinner the rest is all microwaveable stuff that I eat at work and is it possible to drink to much milk I mean like a gallon every other day is about what I've been doing

never to much milk (try the gallon milk challenge :bigok:) i personally drink 1/2 - 1gallon a day....love me some 2%.......bodybuilders back in the day used to drink a gallon a day

never to much milk (try the gallon milk challenge :bigok:) i personally drink 1/2 - 1gallon a day....love me some 2%.......bodybuilders back in the day used to drink a gallon a day

gomad put some serious size on me, whole milk though, i was in a divorce and had about 20.00 a week for groceries, milk, bread, pb&jelly and cheese, tossed in the 5x5 and i went from a deplorable 160-215 in 3 months.

Back