HELP!!! Thinking of Winstrol only Cycle, First timer

if the original post had been read, he did not want to gain any more mass. so instead of a muscle builder like test, he may want advice on a more androgenic compund. Winstrol (winny) and tren belonging to this category. most of us wanted to get bigger with our first cycle, so test is a very logical choice.

and jasm, do not openly ask for a source. by now all sorts of scammers have pm'd you or e-mailed you trying to 'hook up' a guy in need.

Dude, Test is not only a mass builder its a Cutter too. Test can gain muscle and lose fat, all steroids do that.

i also do not understand why a certain participant in this thread considers prop to be heavy stuff, but preaches enan and cyp. last i remember, test prop has testosterone, test enan has testosterone, and test cyp has testosterone. unless it's been discovered that the prop ester has hidden halo in it. i might just not be in the loop.

zk7 said:
Dude, Test is not only a mass builder its a Cutter too. Test can gain muscle and lose fat, all steroids do that.

but certain compunds can be utilized more strategically. i'm not going to mass with masteron or var, and i'm not going to cut with deca or drols.

I didn't say Enanthate or Cyp over Prop. Thats just for convenience for the inject weekly instead of EOD.

I said Tren and other compounds should be off limits. And when ur a noob theres noo such thing as optimizing ur cycle. ur a noob! test alone is fully optimized to do anything.

Tren wont be hard to get a hold of for me. Getting the Winstrol (winny) will be a-lot harder. Should I just go with the Tren? Since I never juiced before, I was hoping to avoid injecting several steroids in my body. I was hoping for just one. Would there be less side efects if I took half of the recomended dosage of Tren, and did not stack it. I can also get HCG. Will I need the HCG if I do half the Dose? will side effects be less?? ANy info will help. Gonna go to sleep now. Will check replys tommorow. Thanks for the help guys.

The first cycle that I ever did was Winstrol (winny) only and it didn't do shit for me other than attach my hair line. My next cycle I threw in some test enan and the results were much better. Got stronger and pretty ripped up. But again it attacked my hairline.

Figured I'd try test alone and stick to a strict diet and cardio regime. This honestly had the best effects on me. I will do nothing but test only from now on.

I'm sure everyone's different but that's what worked best for me bro. Good luck.

Stats:
28 yrs old
205lbs
Bench: 365
Squat: 505
DeadL: 495

Time out! *sigh* I understand your plight on dieting but maybe you should post exactly what you eat on a typical day and also what you were eating when you were dieting to lose bodyfat. My guess is the answer lies there and not with Winstrol (winny). Also, what's your training like? You mentioned that you're more of a "powerlifter" you should probably alter your workout from a PL routine to aid in your bodyfat loss efforts.

Jasm5780 said:
Tren wont be hard to get a hold of for me. Getting the Winstrol (winny) will be a-lot harder. Should I just go with the Tren? Since I never juiced before, I was hoping to avoid injecting several steroids in my body. I was hoping for just one. Would there be less side efects if I took half of the recomended dosage of Tren, and did not stack it. I can also get HCG. Will I need the HCG if I do half the Dose? will side effects be less?? ANy info will help. Gonna go to sleep now. Will check replys tommorow. Thanks for the help guys.
This is very funny to me.You got a whole bunch of replys letting you know that tren is not for a novice and then you say ''should i just go with tren''?...Like you didnt read any of the advice given to you.I'm done giving you advice.

Do some research because your not ready for AAS.

workout

DocJ said:
Time out! *sigh* I understand your plight on dieting but maybe you should post exactly what you eat on a typical day and also what you were eating when you were dieting to lose bodyfat. My guess is the answer lies there and not with Winstrol (winny). Also, what's your training like? You mentioned that you're more of a "powerlifter" you should probably alter your workout from a PL routine to aid in your bodyfat loss efforts.

OK. I will eat something like 500 calories worth of oatmeal for breakfast and some fruit, usually a banana. Then drink a "muscle milk" shake before I workout at about 10:30. Then I eat a big lunch around 1:00, usually a salad and mostly meat main course(either Beef, chicken, or fish) with limited carbs. Then I dont eat until dinner, which is another high protien meal with limited carbs. I usually drink water with every meal and will have a large cup of coffee after breakfast. I will cheat on weekends, still try to limit carbs but will drink soda and hard liqueor. My training is 4 or 5 days a week weight training. I work every body part twice usually moderate to heavy lifting(10-6) reps. And I will do Cardio 3 days a week for 30 min.(15 min jog followed by 15 min jump-rope). I am not a powerlifter but I look more like one. My genetics wants me to look like a powerlifter. Remember, I am 5 ft 8 230 lbs. So knowing that... What do I need to alter in my habits and will Winstrol or Test help me get my goal(which is not to lose weight, but keep most of my muscle weight and look ripped)??? Losing alittle weight wont be bad, but I dont want to get down to 180lbs or something.

difference

rjs270 said:
The first cycle that I ever did was Winstrol (winny) only and it didn't do shit for me other than attach my hair line. My next cycle I threw in some test enan and the results were much better. Got stronger and pretty ripped up. But again it attacked my hairline.

Figured I'd try test alone and stick to a strict diet and cardio regime. This honestly had the best effects on me. I will do nothing but test only from now on.

I'm sure everyone's different but that's what worked best for me bro. Good luck.

Stats:
28 yrs old
205lbs
Bench: 365
Squat: 505
DeadL: 495

So you mean to tell me on the Winstrol only cycle you did not see any difference??? How long were you on it?? Was it oral or injectable?? Do you know of anyone it worked for? Also I dont care about hairloss since I am already bald. I cant go balder......

Bro, I think you need to pick one either: 1. Drop bodyfat to look more "ripped." or 2. Continue trying to gain muscle. If you're set on using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) just up your cardio, decrease your calories slightly, and use some low dose test to help keep your muscular bodyweight while you drop bodyfat. Winstrol (winny) alone IMO is just a waste of time.

dude boldenone is exactly what you want. it will make your muscles hard and more vainy. plus its perfect for a first cycle and you will hold no water. dont expect to get huge off it but i see thats not your goal anyway. you'll have more blood flow in your muscles stretching the skin a little so when you flex you can see some tone. also diet is the #1 key if you want a more shredded look.

zk7 said:
Winny is crap and overpriced and not worth it. TEST TEST TEST and only TEST.

Lean out like crazy on TEST. And its your first cycle, take nothing but Test.

And warchild you are an idiot fuckface for telling a noob to take TREN / PROP? what kind of an idiot are you? clearly a clueless noob yourself
lol you do not know this person i guarantee he knows quite a bit of stuff bro maybe you should sit back and digest alot of the info WARCHILD has to offer i should know ..i know WARCHILD PERSONALLY...so listen youngblood....

if he doesnt want to get any bigger than he doesnt need AAS. Winstrol (winny) will make you look 1-2% leaner while youre on it then back to normal when youre off, SO DIET!

DIET is the only way buddy, just man up and do it or hire someone to build a plan for you.

Back