Help with after cycle, I'm going to get grilled for this.

Claypoolfit

I'm about to get grilled for this on here, but I don't know where else to look because I feel so horrible. I started steroids at 20 and never did them properly, would take gym goers advice and just do a little dbol here or tren here never fulfilling a full cycle. I also took pro hormones, i look back and regret it because I realize how much it's affected me now. I then took test/deca with someone's advice that knew what he was doing and it went well. Well after I came off I didn't want to come completely off, so I took test for around 4 months. Here's the kicker, after realizing I dont want to do AAS at all anymore I just figured I was young enough and came off without pct. I figured since I'd been cruising at 200/week I would be alright and I was at first. Well now it's been 2 months or so and I'm spacey, depressed, low sex drive, and feeling completely out of it. Although my tools still work because me and my girl can have sex, I'm just not horny at all. So guys, as dumb as all this sounds, and as dumb as I sounds I really could use some help here. Will I get my natty test back or should I go to a doctor?

I'm about to get grilled for this on here, but I don't know where else to look because I feel so horrible. I started steroids at 20 and never did them properly, would take gym goers advice and just do a little dbol here or tren here never fulfilling a full cycle. I also took pro hormones, i look back and regret it because I realize how much it's affected me now. I then took test/deca with someone's advice that knew what he was doing and it went well. Well after I came off I didn't want to come completely off, so I took test for around 4 months. Here's the kicker, after realizing I dont want to do AAS at all anymore I just figured I was young enough and came off without pct. I figured since I'd been cruising at 200/week I would be alright and I was at first. Well now it's been 2 months or so and I'm spacey, depressed, low sex drive, and feeling completely out of it. Although my tools still work because me and my girl can have sex, I'm just not horny at all. So guys, as dumb as all this sounds, and as dumb as I sounds I really could use some help here. Will I get my natty test back or should I go to a doctor?

The vets can help you more than me. BUT a question or two. You did or didn't run an AI even o the last so called cycle.

SO you need to get blood work asap. No one can really help without that. They need that info. it tells a world of things. Also I bet your Estrogen is still too high and if you don't get with a recovery program it will stay out of balance for a long time, causing you to feel the way you are.

Maybe my friends on here will chime in and have some advice for you but no matter what you need BW. Good luck

Please post your blood work. Let's see what is going on.

If you don't have recent blood work, read the FAQs link below in my signature for info on how to get blood work and what blood work to get.

I'm 23 now, don't have blood work done. I know somewhere where I could get it done, but he'd be 3-4 weeks out. Ya the estrogen part could be true. My nipples have been a bit puffy too. I've lost so much size guys it's a bit depressing. Trying to eat a lot, no appetite it's like shoving food down my throat at this point. I'm happy I reached out for help though.

Another helpful thing is I've been waking and having dry mouth. I am following that link to follow up with blood work as fast as possible.

I'm 23 now, don't have blood work done. I know somewhere where I could get it done, but he'd be 3-4 weeks out. Ya the estrogen part could be true. My nipples have been a bit puffy too. I've lost so much size guys it's a bit depressing. Trying to eat a lot, no appetite it's like shoving food down my throat at this point. I'm happy I reached out for help though.

Please read Post #3 again. All of it.

Mega, I looked and see the information about bloodworks and not wanting them to be on records. So I will do as you say and order from that first thing in the AM before church. Thank you. Will report back boys, thanks everyone's

Update: sorry to hold you guys. I've talked to my step dad who has always been a gym rat. He's on trt and he said he has a dr here who does a lot of the competitors around here and he will keep everything under wraps. So I made an appt for May 6th!

Update: sorry to hold you guys. I've talked to my step dad who has always been a gym rat. He's on trt and he said he has a dr here who does a lot of the competitors around here and he will keep everything under wraps. So I made an appt for May 6th!

You're willing to risk the rest of your life on a doctor you don't know? Spend the 50 bucks and KNOW what's going on. Remember, just because a doctor is known to keep "things under wraps" does NOT mean that he won't roll over on you and every patient he has if audited by the DEA.

I have no issues with seeking the advice of a physician, but I wouldn't involve one until you've got no other choice. A blood test and possibly SERM treatment can be completely anonymous and OFF your permanent medical record/physician's notes.

That, and if he's thinking TRT at 23 is necessary, you're just following bad advice once again. Find out what's wrong young brother, don't just go with what's easiest.

My .02c :)

Okay. I don't wanna be on TRT, last thing I wanna do is poke myself for the rest of my life. If that's what had to happen, guess I'll just have to learn a lesson from it and move on. I will order that then. It did seem much easier just going to this guy. He's a bodybuilder himself, but I'll take the advice here and order it. I'll just tell the doctor I want a physical checkup.

Well after 2 months..but maybe 2 more your levels will be where they are gonna be and we ll know where ur levels are son. Noone will shred u being honest here ever..I quarantee it.

Here s the kicker---after gearing..even natural levels will make u..or leave u potentially depressed. Not a full blown crash but if your like me and prone to the blues u may have to gut the fuck up and get over them with staying busy. That high from AAS AUGMENTATION IS addictive.

U gotta MOVE SON. My title should be mental mod cuz I m fucked up beyond believe and I too did EXACTLY what YOU did and I just stayed on for basically 5 yr s with off time s being how small and weak I could stand myself getting and this was 1984-1989. The knowledge available with no internet was all gym VOODOO guru pschobabble BS..nil, nada nix.

Then my profession filled another void that "cured" me...ADRENALINE fueled job involving travel all over the planet doing cool shit. I got retired and IMMEDIATELY-boom depression. Test level was 110 on a 220-1100 scale.

DO NOT even think of anti depressants at 23...then we ll be twins---stay busy, challenge your brain avoid lethargy and brooding.

TRUST ME. I m a mess.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Well I hope my normal levels come back. I have a dime piece girl that I don't even care to have sex with right now, luckily she's cool with it because she wants to marry me and willing to work through this time. I have 0 motivation which is not like me at all, so I just got pull up my pants and stop being a pussy and get shit done.

I m old. w t h is a "dime piece" gf. I m so anti chick right now if it s derogatory I want it in my bag of irritants to deploy at will..

At a boy !!!! It may be ur level s but it s probably in ur head.....gear..low doses and trt are integral for dopamine, serotonin...the whole GABA thing...with me anyway. No recovery "feels" like a cycle. This is the most overlooked aspect of coming off I m h o.

Gut up and get moving bro.

Awesome

Last edited:
Back