Help with diagnosing GYNO

quietsrength

Never done learning
Okay.. I am on my third cycle which consists only of Winstrol (winny) 20mg/ed and Test E 500 mg every week (2 shots of 250) . On both of my previous cycles I had no sides except for acne. Now I am 6 days into my cycle of test e and was randomly feeling around my pecks and feel a really small (small than a pea) lump about a 1/4 inch away from my right nipple. I have had no puffiness, itching or burning but am still really worried that this could A) get worse and B) be gyno. I remember feeling a similar sized lump all the to the left of my left breast muscle earlier this summer. It has gone away. I Need some advice here. See a doctor (student health center?) , Get some Nolva? wait it out? I am a really skinny guy... 8.5 bf, 170 lbs, 5'11. ANy advice would be appreciated.

6 days in, I'd say it's in your head... and you would feel the lump if you pressed on your nipple not to the side of it.

I mean... its definately there. Ive had other people feel it. Its a bit smaller than pea sized and is somewhat sore but I think that is due to my touching it every 5 seconds
Only on the right breast and about 1/4 inch away from the center of the nipple

that fact that it's gyno is in your head, I'm sure you have a lump as you've said but your only 6 days in, test e takes 2 weeks to work it's way into your system and you would usualy start to see sides if any after this period.

That seems to make sense. thanks bro. Hopefully it wont get worse. I have the nolv on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) incase i need it for mid cycle

Yes it most likely is there. No need to panic though you are not definately screwed. Definately get some nolvadex and some aromasin too if u can. Ive been dealing w small sized lumps coming and going for over a year now and they have never gotten completely out of control. After ive been off and my hormones level out it usually gets very close to fixed. Start doing the nolvadex at 40 mgs everyday

should I go to the doctor and tell him the deal so I can get some letro??? I doubt a doctor, at student health center would deny someone in the beginning stages of gyno treatment right??

quietsrength said:
Okay.. I am on my third cycle which consists only of Winstrol (winny) 20mg/ed and Test E 500 mg every week (2 shots of 250) . On both of my previous cycles I had no sides except for acne. Now I am 6 days into my cycle of test e and was randomly feeling around my pecks and feel a really small (small than a pea) lump about a 1/4 inch away from my right nipple. I have had no puffiness, itching or burning but am still really worried that this could A) get worse and B) be gyno. I remember feeling a similar sized lump all the to the left of my left breast muscle earlier this summer. It has gone away. I Need some advice here. See a doctor (student health center?) , Get some Nolva? wait it out? I am a really skinny guy... 8.5 bf, 170 lbs, 5'11. ANy advice would be appreciated.

Not being rude but... if you are on your third cycle shouldnt you weigh a lot more?

haha.. yeah, thats a fair question. At my biggest I was 205, I have had surgery since my last cycle and was out of the gym for quite a while. Needless to say diet and training were not at opimum levels. Although I do not pack much mass, with a superfast metabolism, I am pretty shredded.

Any real advice. as in they KNOW which direction to go> High doses of Nolv or get Letro??? I hear letro is the best for stopping it in its tracks while I heard other testamonies of Nolva not doing much at all?!

I really wouldn't overeact at this point. If you feel you are prone to gyno...aka sensitive nipples, increased size ect, then add an anti e to your program. You def can get some glandular stimulation that is not gynecomastia mid cycle that will regress back to normal after your hormones are back to normal...the problem is that most guys ignore it and keep on going which can produce the long term, ugly effects of man-boobs.

I mean here is the deal... the nolva I have for post cycle therapy (pct) isnt with me.. I wont have access to it until I go home for Thanksgiving. I had it at home and figured I wouldnt need it until post cycle therapy (pct) because I have done test cycles b4 and never had a problem with gyno, only slight sensitivity in the nipples. I had the student health center doc check out the lump which he thinks is just a fat storage buildup and shouldnt be a problem. It isnt behind the nipple at all and is on the outside of the nipple ring of my right chest. Its a little sore only when i touch it. I have no itching, increased size or anything. I doubt it is gyno simply bc I only started this cycle 7 days ago and its enanthate so I feel like I wouldnt experience any gyno related sides until another week or two. Any thoughts. Oh... when I squeeze my nipples pretty hard the slightest amount of cear liquid comes out. Not noticable to the eye unless I look really close. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated

I'm not sure if someone of these guys are not reading what you're writing or what.

The guy said "I got a lump under my nipple area and I can feel it and so can others". How the hell can some of you guys say "it's just in your head".

That's just retarted. Hey man, I got one in the same area as you have, smaller than a pea size and it's been there for about a month, and now I got a bb size or smaller under my right nipple. It's nothing to worry about, these will go away.

Just make sure they dont get any bigger or you dont get any more of them.

pineapple said:
I'm not sure if someone of these guys are not reading what you're writing or what.

The guy said "I got a lump under my nipple area and I can feel it and so can others". How the hell can some of you guys say "it's just in your head".

That's just retarted. Hey man, I got one in the same area as you have, smaller than a pea size and it's been there for about a month, and now I got a bb size or smaller under my right nipple. It's nothing to worry about, these will go away.

Just make sure they dont get any bigger or you dont get any more of them.

Agreed....monitor it. Nolvadex is only a temporary solution to the problem...I think if you are finding that you are very sensitive, you may be better off with and anti-aromatase.

thanks pineapple and serenity head...I figured it wasnt GYNO bc I have no or very little senstivity on my nipples. I will get some nolva and do 40 mgs for a few days then 10 after that just as a percaution. Like I said I was never prone to gyno b4 so I am not overly worried. It makes me feel better to hear that others (pineapple) have been in the same situation

Back