Help with first cycle.

craze

This is my first ever steroid cycle and would appreciate any advice.I am hopeing to start this cycle pretty soon.I have the deca + nolvadex im just waiting on the dianabol + H.C.G.
Im thinking about changeing the dianabol for test,does anyone think test would be better for a first cycle.

WEEK 1-3 400mg Deca per week
WEEK 4-10 400mg Deca per week + 20mg Dianabol per day
WEEK 11 Nothing
WEEK 12-14 H.C.G + NOLVADEX

HEIGHT:6FT 3"
WEIGHT:97KG

You better rethink the whole thing.

Deca is a bad first cycle, as it has a lot of potential side effects. Also, Nolva + Deca is a No-No because it can make gyno worse! It's also recommended that you use 1 steroid for your first cycle (this should be testosterone) and not more than that.

This cycle is much better for a first timer:

Weeks 1-10 - 500mg/wk Test Enanthate or Cypionate
Weeks 1-10 - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250 IU 2 X a week
Weeks 13-14 - 40mg ED Nolvadex
Weeks 15-16 - 20mg ED Nolvadex

Running the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle will prevent your nuts from shrinking in the first place, thus you have no need to "shock" them back up to speed after the cycle. Think of it as being proactive instead of reactive.

Howcome you say deca is a bad choice, ive read in a few different places that deca is one of the best choice's when weighing up side effects and results.Ive heard you have far more chance of suffering side effects from test.

Also instead of shocking my system into producing testosterone again i think running H.C.G along with the cycle sounds better.As for Nolvadex,ive also read that running Nolvadex and/or Proviron is a good choice to use with deca.

I think im gonna have to stick with the deca as i already have enough for the full cycle.What sort of cycle do you reccomend for deca.

Do you think Dianabol is a good choice to stack it with or would you reccomend test.I have been told dianabol will give good gains in this cycle.

Also what would you reccomend instead of Nolvadex.

On this forum they will pretty much advise test only for a first cycle, deca will shut you down hard and you may have probs performing with ya lady for quite some time! which is why it advisable to run test along with the deca...the test should be at a higher dose then the deca, i.e. 400 deca/500 test.

Throwing in the dbol is complete overkill expecially considering this is your first cycle, how did you come up with this cycle ? Also what's your training experience ?

I got this cycle from an old book i was given by a friend.The book is ANABOLICS 2002,by William Llewellyn.I know the book is an old book but i figure things cant of changed that much.

I used to train a bit when i was younger but i stopped for a long time,i took up training again about 1 year ago,so my training experience isnt great.I always said to myself, id never take steroids untill id hit the gym solid for a year atleast.So here i am 1 year on.

Also do you think it would be best to keep the deca for a second cycle and maybe just do a test only for my first cycle,then for the second cycle do a deca stacked with test cycle.

Test enthanate or cypionate 400-500mg/wk split two inject Mon 200mg/Thurs 200mg or 250. For 10-12 wks and i would us aromasin 12.5mg e0d and have some nolva on hand. This is all you need for a first cycle. Some ppl throw in some dbol to jumpstart, but it is not necessary.

craze said:
Howcome you say deca is a bad choice, ive read in a few different places that deca is one of the best choice's when weighing up side effects and results.Ive heard you have far more chance of suffering side effects from test.

Also instead of shocking my system into producing testosterone again i think running H.C.G along with the cycle sounds better.As for Nolvadex,ive also read that running Nolvadex and/or Proviron is a good choice to use with deca.

I think im gonna have to stick with the deca as i already have enough for the full cycle.What sort of cycle do you reccomend for deca.

Do you think Dianabol is a good choice to stack it with or would you reccomend test.I have been told dianabol will give good gains in this cycle.

hey dog...run test like these guys want you too....yeah your get big and strong..but when you go off you'll loose all your gains....deca is a better drug if you want to keep more of your gains,,thats a fact.....if you dont believe me check steroids.com.....the chart there says it plain and simple...deca has 4 stars....test has 1 star.....for keepin gains......i dont know about you but i want to keep what i work for. ya heard?

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
deca is a better drug if you want to keep more of your gains,,thats a fact.....if you dont believe me check steroids.com.....the chart there says it plain and simple...deca has 4 stars....test has 1 star.....for keepin gains......i dont know about you but i want to keep what i work for. ya heard?

I hope that's sarcasm...

craze said:
Howcome you say deca is a bad choice, ive read in a few different places that deca is one of the best choice's when weighing up side effects and results.Ive heard you have far more chance of suffering side effects from test..

Deca is known to shut some people down very hard. It's sides are much more complicated to combat that the sides from test. I can tell you from experience and from others experience that 9 out 10 people don't have negative side effects from test @ 500mg/wk.

craze said:
Also instead of shocking my system into producing testosterone again i think running H.C.G along with the cycle sounds better.As for Nolvadex,ive also read that running Nolvadex and/or Proviron is a good choice to use with deca..

Good idea for the HCG. Whoever told you that Deca and Nolva are good mix is sadly mistaken...this is not an opinion this is a fact. Nolva won't help to fight off deca induced gyno because deca from gyno is caused by a different mechanism than test.

craze said:
I think im gonna have to stick with the deca as i already have enough for the full cycle.What sort of cycle do you reccomend for deca..

:rolleyes:

craze said:
Do you think Dianabol is a good choice to stack it with or would you reccomend test.I have been told dianabol will give good gains in this cycle..

Don't stack your first cycle, especially not test/deca. If your running 2 compounds and 1 of them is giving you a side effect (baldness, gyno, etc) how will you know which one it is? The only way you will know is if you run it by itself, then on another cycle stack another steroid. If you add the new steroid and you begine to develop side effects you will know it's caused by that new compound.

craze said:

To fight off Deca induced gyno? Cabergoline, B6 and/or Bromo.

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
hey dog...run test like these guys want you too....yeah your get big and strong..but when you go off you'll loose all your gains....deca is a better drug if you want to keep more of your gains,,thats a fact.....if you dont believe me check steroids.com.....the chart there says it plain and simple...deca has 4 stars....test has 1 star.....for keepin gains......i dont know about you but i want to keep what i work for. ya heard?

Yeah i hurd deca was better for kepping gains thats one of the reasons why i chose deca,although deca is a slow builder,you can keep gains longer.I think its something to do with deca haveing a longer active life than most other steroids, as it slowly gets released into your system.

i did decca and test E for my first cycle and i gained about 25 pounds. mild side effects, and post cycle therapy (pct) of nov. and clomid. i hardly lost nething except a little bit of size and strength

craze said:
Yeah i hurd deca was better for kepping gains thats one of the reasons why i chose deca,although deca is a slow builder,you can keep gains longer.I think its something to do with deca haveing a longer active life than most other steroids, as it slowly gets released into your system.

YEAH MAN,I DONT KNOW WHY THESE GUYS KNOCK DECA SO MUCH....EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ON GEAR..FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU...LIKE I SAID B4 I WANT TO KEEP MY GAINS THATS WHY I CHOOSE DECA..TEST WONT DO THAT FOR ME UNLESS I STAY ON FOR A LONG TIME...PLUS TEST PUTS WEIGHT ON ME QUICK AND PEOPLE KNOW YOUR DOIN SOMTHIN..LIKE YOU SAID DECA IS SLOW AND THE GAINS ARE SLOW AND EVEN....WHAT A GR8 DRUG FOR ME..AND MAYBE FOR YOU..

craze said:
This is my first ever steroid cycle and would appreciate any advice.I am hopeing to start this cycle pretty soon.I have the deca + nolvadex im just waiting on the dianabol + H.C.G.
Im thinking about changeing the dianabol for test,does anyone think test would be better for a first cycle.

WEEK 1-3 400mg Deca per week
WEEK 4-10 400mg Deca per week + 20mg Dianabol per day
WEEK 11 Nothing
WEEK 12-14 H.C.G + NOLVADEX

HEIGHT:6FT 3"
WEIGHT:97KG

You need to just do a TEST only cylce for first cycle. 500mg week for prob 1-10 weeks

I have done both deca only and deca/test. I liked deca only and had decent gains, alos have run low sus and deca..more bloat but the sex drive is amazing, but I'm older and it was shit before...in short, I liked them both.

Back