help with gyno I did 2 shots of sustanon and went cold turkey

Malton

I did two shots of sustanon and stopped because of a car accident I didn't have any problems at first because I never suffered from gyno in the past running cycles I always used clomid/nolva
This time since it was only two shots I didn't follow through with the post cycle. About a year ago I started feeling sensitive on the right side so I quickly went and got arimidex but no help now it's been a year and I got a lump under my right nipple and still hurts.... I haven't recovered from my accident fully so I can't even go back to the gym and work out to see if that would help..
can anyone tell me what to do I live in Canada and if I'll have access to the drug here thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
I'd appreciate everyone's input

Read the link provided below in my signature. It covers how to treat gyno -- if you have it. Although from what you have described, it seems unlikely that you got gyno. You should have it examined by a doctor. It could be something else.

You should get blood work as well to see if you recovered completely. Blood work is covered in that link as well.

You can order Raloxifene or PCT meds from RUI. Their ad is at the top of your screen.

I have read on gyno and Ralox seems to be a good product for gyno, I would listen to Mega and get it looked at and then maybe get the Ralox from RUI to see if it helps.

also you say you used SERMS on cycle before, but what about an AI to actually control your estrogen and keep it healthy? thats the way to go IMO. SERMS on cycle seem to be more of a cover up to an issue of high estrogen.
when I do my cycle i will use Dex from start to finish personally, and leave SERM for PCT, from all the reading I have done this seems like the way to go IMO

Back