Help

sofreshsoclean

WannaBe BodyBuilder
I use to have a dealer that sold me Winstrol Tabs, a while back. Know that I am doing research to buy them on the computer, I find I must pay at least 200 dollars to get anything. Does anyone know a legit website, that I can purchase Winstrol Tabs at? Without purchasing 200 dollars of other junk.

Last edited:
Dude, I don't know about anyone else but I think I speak for everyone. I have a legit supplier online. However, I would never jeopardize that by giving it out online. LE could be posing and watching these forums to get information. I'm not saying that's you but how the hell would I know whether you are who you say you are? I'll give you this much and you can run with it: There are legit suppliers online and you just gotta take a chance and find them. I was skeptical as well and the place I deal with made me feel comfortable by telling me that they understand my concerns and that to build confidence, they asked me to order just one vial, something small, etc. to see that they indeed are legit. Well, that was on Dec 26th and I received it today. Having said that, I can't say everyone is legit but from what I gather, the more legit ones do accept Visa as a form of payment whereas some of the others and possible scam artists do not. Hopefully this helps a bit. Again, you'll understand what I mean when you do find your legit supplier. You'll want to protect them with all your heart. Peace!

Yeah, pretty bold to come out and ask for a source on a forum. Desperate people do desperate things.

Back