Here goes...from start, middle, to finish...

RichGenetics

"Resident BadAss"
I figured that I would post my pics, even though the ones in the beginning are outright embarrassing. I started working out for the first time in almost 2 years on February 21, 2005. I have posted a few times on here, and you can check my past posts on what I am currently taking. I'm very dedicated to what I'm doing, and it really feels good to be back in the gym again. I swear I almost forgot what it felt like to feel good again. I appreciate the praises & the criticism that you may give...whether it be positive or negative, it will only make me stronger. Thanks for listening.

I can only post them as attachments, and they are dated week by week. If anyone knows how to get them on here, feel free to do so.

This is one from March 29. I will get my wife to take a few more in a minute, and I will post more.

These pictures are just natural. I just started back on a new cycle on March 27, so you will see a little difference in the March 29, and the ones tonight.

Quads look good man. I have a similar build but more beef. Im 6 3 245. What's your stat's. You dont deadlift do you? It will helps put size on you arms so will Bent row's. Great foundation though man. Good traps too.

Here are the ones from tonight.

Stats on February 21: 174lbs

Stats on April 5: 183lbs

I am 5'10".

Bodyfat has kept dropping, so we will see how bad the dbol will bloat me here soon.

Thanks for the comments Dlove. No, I don't deadlift, but mainly because if I did, I wouldn't be able to wear any of my clothes. I know that I'm missing out on thickness, so I may give it a shot every other week at least. Hey it could only help. :)

Last edited:
Holy shit thats good progress for a month and a half.

Thanks guys. 25 years old and have been off and on training for 8 years. Actually, its been longer than that. I will be 26 in a few months, so its been over 8 years. Who cares.

My muscle memory is pretty good. After only 1 week of dbol, I noticed a huge difference in strength, and endurance. My current cycle is as follows:

Week 1-5: Dbol @ 20mg/d
Week 1-9: Syrus Cytest Cypionate @ 500mg/week
Week 6-11: Fina @ 37.5mg/d

I can't wait until the Cypionate actually starts kicking in. I'll give it another week or so and I should start making some decent gains.

I will post a few picks every single week too. Thanks.

Figured I might as well post my stats from start to finish too. This way I can at least keep up with it, and motivate myself a little more.

February 27, 2005

Neck 15 1/4"
Chest 40"
Waist 32"

Right Bicep Relaxed 13 1/4"
Left Bicep Relaxed 13 1/4"
Right Bicep Flexed 15 1/4"
Left Bicep Flexed 15"

Right Forearm Relaxed 12 1/4"
Left Forearm Relaxed 12"
Right Forearm Flexed 13"
Left Forearm Flexed 12 1/2"

Right Quad 22 1/2"
Left Quad 22 1/4"

Right Calf 16 1/4"
Left Calf 16 1/4"

April 7, 2005 Stats

Neck 16"

Chest 43"

Waist 31 1/2"

Right Bicep Relaxed 14"
Left Bicep Relaxed 14"
Right Bicep Flexed 16 1/4"
Left Bicep Flexed 16 1/4"

Right Forearm Relaxed 12 3/4"
Left Forearm Relaxed 12 1/2"
Right Forearm Flexed 13 3/4"

Right Quad 23 1/2"
Left Quad 23 3/4"

Right Calf 16 3/4"
Left Calf 16 3/4"

I'm working on getting everything as proportioned as I can. I have done that with certain body parts that were laggin behind. I need to get my arms to catch up with my calves. My calves used to be huge, so I have to watch working them hard or they will grow too fast.

I will post new pics Monday.

RichGenetics said:
April 7, 2005 Stats

Neck 16"

Chest 43"

Waist 31 1/2"

Right Bicep Relaxed 14"
Left Bicep Relaxed 14"
Right Bicep Flexed 16 1/4"
Left Bicep Flexed 16 1/4"

Right Forearm Relaxed 12 3/4"
Left Forearm Relaxed 12 1/2"
Right Forearm Flexed 13 3/4"

Right Quad 23 1/2"
Left Quad 23 3/4"

Right Calf 16 3/4"
Left Calf 16 3/4"

I'm working on getting everything as proportioned as I can. I have done that with certain body parts that were laggin behind. I need to get my arms to catch up with my calves. My calves used to be huge, so I have to watch working them hard or they will grow too fast.

I will post new pics Monday.
you look good but 16 3/4 calves arent huge, better then most but dont worry about your arms catching up

never mind all these claims of 19-20 inch calves as well, if you saw one in person you would freak

ps: how the fuck do your arms measure 14 relaxed then 16 1/4 pumped?

thats does not make sense

Milhouse said:
you look good but 16 3/4 calves arent huge, better then most but dont worry about your arms catching up

never mind all these claims of 19-20 inch calves as well, if you saw one in person you would freak

ps: how the fuck do your arms measure 14 relaxed then 16 1/4 pumped?

thats does not make sense

Thanks for the comments my man. Yeah, I know that 16 3/4" calves aren't by any means huge, but my point was that i don't stop working them so hard, my arms will never catch up. I used to have 18 1/2" calves a couple of years ago when I was in my prime. I weighed 210 with minimal bodyfat, and my arms and calves were exact in size. Gosh, those were the days.

I measure my bicep relaxed, as I am standing with my arm by my side. Then I flex and have my wife measure my bicep. I know it doesn't sound possible, but my biceps have a huge peak when flexed. I will give you an example on the next pics on Monday. :)

April 11, 2005

Up to 186 as of this afternoon. Definitely feeling more strength, and muscle gains. Going into week 2 of cycle, so we will see when the cypionate starts to kick in. Should be soon.

u lookin good in the last pic i think you gained a little on your love handles but its not that bad better than mine i liked your abs in the before pics your back look tough

Back