Here is a good example of gyno-badly!

crazymike

Awesome physique and vascularity, but those titties nees to go!!

This is what happens when you don't have the appropriate ancillaries!!

Does gyno go away if detected early? Or is it always permanent, like you do one cycle, get gyno, and you are fucked forever.

I was wondering if the signs are detected at the earliest, and nolva is taken through the cycle, will the gyno remain or go away after the cycle?

LOL I am so afraid of growing beautiful breasts on a 500/mg/week Test cycle, as my first.

crazymike said:
Awesome physique and vascularity, but those titties nees to go!!

This is what happens when you don't have the appropriate ancillaries!!

That's a total fallacy. Just because someone has/gets gyno does not mean that they didn't know what they were doing or that they didn't have the proper ancillaries. It's possible, but it's also possible that he had all the ancillaries and just has a genetic predisposition to gyno that all the ancillaries in the world couldn't counterract.

If you detect gyno at the eraly stages then by taking Nolva(if you are on test) will stop the gyno in its tracks. If you let it get to the point like in the above photos, then only option is surgery!

Re: Re: Here is a good example of gyno-badly!

TxLonghorn said:
That's a total fallacy. Just because someone has/gets gyno does not mean that they didn't know what they were doing or that they didn't have the proper ancillaries. It's possible, but it's also possible that he had all the ancillaries and just has a genetic predisposition to gyno that all the ancillaries in the world couldn't counterract.

I agree to a point. But to me, that is a pretty bad case of it. I mean if he was taking the proper meds, then it should have never got to that point. Even if he was predisposed for it.

I can see what you mean, but to have it look like that would mean he messed up somewhere, IMO.

Errr, if the nipples start looking funny and feeling funny as well, should one STOP the cycle and continue the post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva and clomid to prevent, say beautiful breasts looking at you every morning in the mirror? :)

No, there is no need to stop the cycle. Just take nolva at 40mg/day until the symptoms subside, then continue with 20mg/day for the remaining of the cycle.

crazymike said:
If you detect gyno at the eraly stages then by taking Nolva(if you are on test) will stop the gyno in its tracks.

Not necessarily. I know guys that have taken nolva by the bushel and still ended up with gyno. It's not a cure-all, but it does work in most cases.

Yeah I can agree with that.

I tell you one thing though. I would have waited to have surgery done before doing a comp.
But that is just me, I couldn't present my body with them titties!

I have had some gyno since puberty. I never thought that it was all that bad, but if you consider the guy in the picture to be an extreme case, then I guess mine is a lot worse than I thought. Funny thing is, I have run test w/o anti-e and I have also run fina w/o bromo. In other words, I have done everything I can to make my gyno worse, but it hasn't really changed at all. I have also never gotten any soreness, and there is no hard lump under my nipple.

No doubt that he looks great and shredded but man, when you are that chiseled those little things look a lot worse.

don't ask me how this is possible but after my first experience with fina I developed a lump under my right nipple. I was so bummed. at certain angles I looked like I had a little boob. I stopped the cycle and started some novaldex at 40 mg a day. it didn't seem to be doing much so this lump seems to be getting bigger and more solid. so at this point I am thinking surgery is my only option. I am currently doing a eq test cycle and I thought maybe I should try liquidex again. I stopped initially because of cholesterol issues. but anyway I started at 1 mg a day and I shit you not my lump is dissapearing. now I still have a slight puffiness at the nipple but the hardened lump is getting softer and smaller. I am so happy. plus this is from fina so I am not sure the mechanism it is working through. but I just wanted to share this because obviously gyno doesn't solidify for a while because I had that lump for 4 weeks and it is still going away. hope this helps someone. stupid fina. loved it so much until it gave me a boob. :rolleyes:

Back