Here it is boys, my first Cycle. [Osta log]

Well, NAC is a must, but I think that more is better.
Do I have proof? No
But I just feel like you need to cover more than just liver support.
Blood pressure and other stuff is also affected by PHs.

Oh yeah, you're right. I thought about getting some complete cycle support but the NAC was only like 10 bucks. Next time for sure.

Bit of a setback. Pulled my right lat on Friday. Actually it was already kinda strained but when I went to the gym and did back/biceps I full out strained it. Doesn't feel good. Also I've had flu symptoms for about 2 weeks. Think this osta may be fucking with me.

Bet you guys thought I forgot, huh? Pretty much nobody reads this so it's just the same. But I have some prety big news that I feel compelled to write about. I got my shipment of helladrol, NAC, and DAA in the mail. Cost me 25 extra bucks thanks to Custom. Fucking pricks.

I'm in week 8 of my Osta run. This stuff has been fantastic. I've gained about 10 pounds and very little fat. My upper body is looking very good. Side effects at this point include breaking out despite using Benzacline. So that kinda sucks. I'm about to finish week 8 and I might have a few days of Osta left over after that. Once this week is over I'll begin to use my helladrol. I'm still trying to figure out the logistics like what time I'll use it and same with the NAC and DAA.

Here's what it will look like:

Helladrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100
NAC: 0/1/2/2/2/2
D-AA: 1 scoop per day starting this week until the end of the cycle and maybe into PCT

I've got clomid and nolva on hand for PCT. The on-cycle will have been about 14 weeks.

UPDATE: I'll be adding 6 weeks of helladrol to my cycle once the Osta is done. It'll be about 14 weeks on cycle altogether. My reasoning is, I wanna do a hella cycle before the summer is over but I can't do that if I finish osta, do pct, and take some time off. I'm not sure what fall is looking like either. So here's what it'll look like:

Hella 75/75/100/100/100/100
D-A Acid: 1 scoop a day for all 6 weeks
NAC liver protection: two pills a day, one in the morning one in the evening.

Cost me about 120 after shipping from mr supps. Way cheaper than my osta cycle. Anyways the side effects from my osta have been minimal so I don't really feel like I need a break.

OH!!! I forgot to mention, I ordered some GW which I will throw into the hella cycle to offset endurance issues. Not really sure what dosage, probably 5-10 mgs a day.

You're definitely gonna want to go at least 10mg a day for the GW. 5mg would be a waste, IMO. I think you'll like the addition of that to Hella. I've got a new bottle of GW on the way from sarmssearch and I'm STOKED to give it a go (been running it with Epi and tren from another company and very excited to be able to compare basically side by side).

As for the long run, considering guys are running osta as a bridge directly into a cycle, you should be okay for a 14 week run total but make sure that PCT is lined up solid.

I'm in week 8 of my Osta run. This stuff has been fantastic. I've gained about 10 pounds and very little fat. My upper body is looking very good. Side effects at this point include breaking out despite using Benzacline. So that kinda sucks. I'm about to finish week 8 and I might have a few days of Osta left over after that. Once this week is over I'll begin to use my helladrol. I'm still trying to figure out the logistics like what time I'll use it and same with the NAC and DAA.

Here's what it will look like:

Helladrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100
NAC: 0/1/2/2/2/2
D-AA: 1 scoop per day starting this week until the end of the cycle and maybe into PCT

I've got clomid and nolva on hand for PCT. The on-cycle will have been about 14 weeks.

Nice job on the run man, those are definitely solid results. Hella has a long half life, so you could either just dose once in am and once in PM (for the 75 weeks, take 2 pills AM and 1 PM) or you could split to 3 doses if it's easy enough for you to fit in your day.

Thanks Bootstomper, always appreciate your input. I guess my problem with the GW is that if I do it at 10mgs there's only 30 days of it. Also, do you take 5mgs in the AM then 5mgs in the PM or all at once?

You're gonna love the Halo.
My 3rd week just started and it's a riot!
I am really curious to see what you think 3-4 weeks in.

My prediction: It's gonna lay a solid dookie on your Osta experience :)

Thanks Bootstomper, always appreciate your input. I guess my problem with the GW is that if I do it at 10mgs there's only 30 days of it. Also, do you take 5mgs in the AM then 5mgs in the PM or all at once?

It's got a shorter shelf life than osta so split doses are optimal.

Alpha,
I am very new here but have run many cycles in the past and just now starting back in the gym and trying SARMS. I think you have done good work here and made some progress. BUT I must ask, how many years of lifting did you have under your belt before you started this? In your log you hurt yourself (strained a muscle, tendon, ligament) at least three times that I can remember reading and was sick once. Are you more concerned with lbs in your hand or proper development of your muscles? and are you getting enough nutrition and SLEEP as to not crash you white blood cells and immune system, are you more alkaline in your diet to offset the wreck Anabolic's has on your lymphatic system? All in all though, this was a good read, and thank you for the log. :)

Alpha,
I am very new here but have run many cycles in the past and just now starting back in the gym and trying SARMS. I think you have done good work here and made some progress. BUT I must ask, how many years of lifting did you have under your belt before you started this? In your log you hurt yourself (strained a muscle, tendon, ligament) at least three times that I can remember reading and was sick once. Are you more concerned with lbs in your hand or proper development of your muscles? and are you getting enough nutrition and SLEEP as to not crash you white blood cells and immune system, are you more alkaline in your diet to offset the wreck Anabolic's has on your lymphatic system? All in all though, this was a good read, and thank you for the log. :)

I've been working on and off for years. I've never been in the shape i am now though. Did I get hurt three times? I remember having to miss workouts for two reasons: because I was sick and because I pulled my lat. Other than that everything has been okay.

Is there any point to taking it in the evening when you won't be exercising? What about once in the morning and once in the afternoon?

Depends what "evening" means... For me it's not really something that I take and feel right away like say a PWO, the split dosages are more just to keep blood levels as steady as possible

Is there any point to taking it in the evening when you won't be exercising? What about once in the morning and once in the afternoon?

But yes, afternoon would be fine (depends on what you mean by afternoon, but 2 dosing times will be "better" than one)

I've been working on and off for years. I've never been in the shape i am now though. Did I get hurt three times? I remember having to miss workouts for two reasons: because I was sick and because I pulled my lat. Other than that everything has been okay.

Alpha,

Roger that, but no need to injure yourself ya know, massive loss can come of that, glad you ok.

If any of you guys know where I can buy cheap protein by the bulk let me know. I bought about 6 weeks worth for 50 bucks today and I felt immensely ripped off.

Alright, peoples, I know you've been impatiently waiting for me to begin the next phase of my cycle. Today is the first day of my helladrol cycle. This morning I took:

1 NAC pill
2 25mg helladrol pills
1 scoop of DAA mixed with water
5 mgs of GW (it smells even worse than the ostarine, in that it smells exactly like rubbing alcohol or something you might find under a sink. Surprisingly, it was tasteless. I will take 5 mgs more this afternoon)
25mgs of ostarine (my bottle is nearly empty, figured I might as well finish it than throw it out. About 1 or 2 days of it left)

Yeah it was a pain in the ass remembering all these thing. It's going to be like this for about 6 more weeks (except for osta). I also have to get some taurine.

Alright, peoples, I know you've been impatiently waiting for me to begin the next phase of my cycle. Today is the first day of my helladrol cycle. This morning I took:

1 NAC pill
2 25mg helladrol pills
1 scoop of DAA mixed with water
5 mgs of GW (it smells even worse than the ostarine, in that it smells exactly like rubbing alcohol or something you might find under a sink. Surprisingly, it was tasteless. I will take 5 mgs more this afternoon)
25mgs of ostarine (my bottle is nearly empty, figured I might as well finish it than throw it out. About 1 or 2 days of it left)

Yeah it was a pain in the ass remembering all these thing. It's going to be like this for about 6 more weeks (except for osta). I also have to get some taurine.

All that together can be a pain in the ass, but for me personally I just get used to it and it becomes "reflex"... "oops, it's 3 o clock... dosing time!"

Day 1 summary

I picked up some taurine powder today. Took it before my workout. I felt nicely focused and also my cardio went way up but that's probably from the GW. I ran 1.66 miles in about 20 minutes which is nothing to brag about but my breathing was just fine. My lungs felt great and I could have ran more but decided to stop for now. The only problem is my leg muscles haven't caught up to my lungs so I'm feeling very sore right now. I'm going to experiment with the GW and take 5mg before a workout rather than 2 split doses of 5.

As for the helladrol, my first day so I'm not really expecting anything at the moment.

Back