Here's a nice video that sums things up

This is so funny guys. It is guys like you on the forum that just take up space instead of using your knowledge to help others and be a resource. Your just happy your ahead of most others and want to rub it in. When daycare is over hopefully you will get this. And what is the big thrill of the whole "Newbie" thing. Does it not get old? Like they say "dick before gear,bigger dick after gear" and I am not referring to penis size bwahahahaha

Holy shit Batman.....it's a fuckin' joke, take a Valium and relax.

I see you've already been "Neg repped", so now you can have something else to CRY about.....LMFAO at you.

This is so funny guys. It is guys like you on the forum that just take up space instead of using your knowledge to help others and be a resource. Your just happy your ahead of most others and want to rub it in. When daycare is over hopefully you will get this. And what is the big thrill of the whole "Newbie" thing. Does it not get old? Like they say "dick before gear,bigger dick after gear" and I am not referring to penis size bwahahahaha

Shut20The20Fuck20Up20.jpg

LMAO! it should be a sticky,wow! look at those green blocks power rep, I like mrs pinga:tounge2:

Stfu

:flame:

you douche canoe, thats why this is in the general chat forum, when I post in the other appropriate forums I get nothing but great advice.

stfu.gif

Last edited:
Back