Here's my bloodwork on trt protocol

weavy88

View attachment 564035

Here's my protocol:

250mg test C/week (prescription)
200mg europharmacies deca/week
0.5mg adex/twice per week (prescription)
750iu HCG/week (prescription)

Everything is good but prolactin is kind of high. I guess on a good note, my previous bloods were done with nothing but the test (same dose) and prolactin levels were 13. So seems like good evidence that the deca is gtg. (not to mention the increase strength and weight gain!)

What do you guys recommend for the prolactin? Not interested in long term caber use.

Some guys have trouble with deca some don't. I'm a lucky one that just has to run an AI weekly with deca. You only need to run caber(better than prami) for as long as you're running deca. If you keep the estrogen under control then the prolactin usually doesn't give you problems either. Good luck
That's a really low dose of deca and test to have problems at all.

Will do. I've been reading up on some natural remedies to prolactin such as vitamin B6 and mucuna pruriens extract. Considering my prolactin isn't CRAZY high, hopefully that will be enough to bring it back down to acceptable levels. I'll get some more bloods in a couple months and let you guys know.

Bump up the AI a hair, that *might* bring it down a smidge. Mucuna pruriens is garbage IME, but B6 has some merit with slightly elevated prolactin.

I'd pick up some caber/prami/bromocriptine just in case things get out of control. I have been cruising on the same dose of deca for quite awhile now, and while I'm fortunate in that estradiol control keeps mine at bay, I do have a bottle of prami in the fridge just in case.

My .02c :)

Back