Here's my first Pic post.

USMC

Wannabe Huge
Newbie here, beginning a workout program for the first time since leaving the Corps last year. Yah, I've let myself go... it was kind of nice to not HAVE to wake up at the crack of dawn and be forced to run and workout for a change. In any case, it's time to repair the damage.

Any suggestions or helpful advice would be appreciated. I'm interested in cycling, but not anytime soon. I want to build a solid base first...

28yrs old, 5'9" 175lbs, 33"waist here. Haven't measured anything else...

Thanks in advance.
- C.

begin.jpg

hit the weights hard yo! you gotta make those tats POP! anyway, you'll see that Diet makes up at least 50% of the equation to achieving your goal physique. Use the search function in the diet and training forums, lots of good info here.

Thanks, you guys, for the feedback. I feel like I'm reading non-stop with all of this great information here. Wish I found this site a few years ago...

gator_mclusky said:
Respect for our fitghting men....u have a good base. Bust ass and be CONSISTANT!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. Working hard now, the diet forum here has alot of great information! God know us Marines love our beer... :(

miramar? i was there for a while. best place to grow imo. 3 gyms and the best chowhall in the corps. eat like its your job and lift hard bro. semper fi

Back