Hernia bullshit!

iceman11111

So, I was just finishing up my pct with Toremifene.

My cycle was a low dose of test 375mgs for 4 months. I really enjoyed this cycle, although being horny as a fucking bull 24/7 and fighting off boners all the time, got to be a pain in the ass. I wish I could have had better libdo control.

Anyway, I was looking in the mirror, and there it is, a little bulge. So I have a inguinal hernia. My Dr said no heavy lifting (anything over 20-25 pounds)

So the question is, do I jump back on a low dose test cycle to keep the muscle, or just ride it out, and go from there. Fuck I am up shit creek.

you gotta get it fixed man.

Well yes!!!! I knew that as soon as I saw it. lol

Right now I am in a state of limbo, do I jump back on the juice to hold onto the muscle or do I ride it out and wait till everything is healed then do another cycle?

Just to make it clear, if I juice or not, I can't lift any weights what so ever. I am waiting to have surgery done. Even after that, it's going to be 2 week to a month before I can lift again.

Sorry if that wasn't clear before.

had the surgery.. wasnt to bad.. a bit painful the first few days.. but inguinal is the 1 you dont fuck with.. just get the surgery and let it heal properly.. its always going to have some discomfort.. mine was 6yrs ago and when i lift i can still tell where it was.. as for the juice dont jump back on.. you already did your post cycle therapy (pct) so leave it at that.. no benefit of jumping back on.. only damage..

ive had both inguinals and an umbilical fixed. your going to lose a lot in the downtime. so running more gear now would be a waste in my op. it takes a while to get back to where you can go all out on the heavies like squats etc., at least it did for me. I still feel both mesh pieces in my abdomen if i stretch way back or lift heavy things.

Can I ask what caused the hernia? Was it from lifting?

No idea, from my understanding, it's more of a genetic thing, you either get them or you don't. I had one when I was 5ish, so it's reoccurring.

As for wanting to jump back on a low dose test cycle. I remember reading this study: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/153723-300mg-vs-600mg-testosterone.html

Now the interesting thing about this study is these guys gained 10 and 17 pounds over the course of 20 weeks butthey did not undertake any strength training during the trial

That is why I was looking to run a 375mg per week of test cycle, to retain my muscle I have gained while I go through this b.s. I know I can't lift for awhile, and it sucks, big time.

7 out of 10 males get hernia at some point in there life.. a hernia is there from birth.. its a seperation in the muscle tissue from when your nuts drop.. when you notice it is when your intestins pop thru it from sneezing/lifting/takin a shit.. whatever it may be.. inguinals are the bad ones though because they can become strangled and cause death.. i used to lay on my back at work and pop that bitch back in a few times a day.. just to make sure it wasnt strangled.. work was good at the time and couldnt afford to take time out of work to have surgery..

Back