Hey all just question of an ingredient for tren

Blastfrompast

Coming out of retirement
I am making my own tren like in the past. But, will be getting my own ingredents instead of buying a kit. My question is has anyone ever used Ethyl Oleate and is this a substance that would replace the oil that is commonly used(ie grape seed, etc). Thanks for the responses

Generally with most homebrew you can replace your carrier oil with any amount of EO that you want to but it's most common for high concentration mixtures. But with a regular fina kit I have never had a painful batch. Why do you want to use EO? You can do 50/50, 60/40, 70/30 etc. You are basically just swapping it for oil.

Have you used EO before? Some people have a bad reaction to it so if you haven't be careful and if you have, I can't see a reason to use 100% EO as a carrier unless you are trying to make a very high concentration.

UserAt204

I have no preference just when I was doing some research, EO came across what I was looking into. And, it said commonly used in steriods. I thought hmm. why not.

What do the commonly use in the kits. I am just gettting the best bang for my buck with this and since I am doing the work might as well do it all. You know getting more volume to make more. Thanks for a response User, and jimbo79 will look at the site.

I have no preference just when I was doing some research, EO came across what I was looking into. And, it said commonly used in steriods. I thought hmm. why not.

What do the commonly use in the kits. I am just gettting the best bang for my buck with this and since I am doing the work might as well do it all. You know getting more volume to make more. Thanks for a response User, and jimbo79 will look at the site.

i wouldn't use 100% EO as a carrier. You can, but thats my take. Eo is typically used to help with pain from high conc. gear.

Since you're converting Tren Ace I'm assuming, you wouldn't have this issue. But if you wanna try just to try, do like User said and find a mixture of the two.

As for what you need. BA, BB, Oil (just buy it from the grocery, don't sweat the USP crap), syringes, filters, etc.

Super easy.

No need to stop asking. That's how you learn. EO is more expensive. Grapeseed, cottonseed work just fine and inexpensive. You definitely need to filter if I read that righ. There are some easy to follow recipies around. And don't you need "magic solution" for pellets? I usually just buy the kits. A lot of people say EO makes it smoother and again for high concentrations to hold. But fina turns out great with the basics.

User

I will be grounding down the pellets. You have explained alot and will do more research. So, there is a magic solution beside BA,BB... I used to get my kits from Animal back in the day. I will get one of my pics up as avatar so people wont think I am a kid,joke, or some cop(I guess I could be a juiced cop.LOL). I am getting back in the game after divorce. I took a 8year retirement. Had twins. Now that I amback to doing my own thing, its time to get back to the things I love. Thanks again.

Stats currently
5'8"
14%

Stats of the past
8%

Benched 460 @206
Squat 600
Deadlift 600

Well the so called magic solution is for dissolving the pellets but if you made in the past you should be fine but it usually comes with the kits. I havent made it in a while so im trying to remember everything as well and most places that sell kits list each item so you could just go look at that to see what ya need but i think RJ listed all of them Good luck with it

Thanks cobra but I just get my small amount of knowlede from all the good people around. Sometimes just buying is easier but sometimes it's just fun to make some. And to be honest some of the guys around here really have great info on brewing like RJ and dial seem to have all the answers.

bro my wife would kill me if I started a chem lab in the basement lol I get away with murder with all the drugs and roids and needles in the house already...but a chem lab...fuk there goes my house, my boat, my bike, my truck, my savings and retirement...She came into this thing with nothin but would leave with everything lol

Id proly get the dog tho ;)

and ya...rj fuckin amazes me all the dam time...just when you think he doesnt know any more shit

I hear ya. Luckily I have a second kitchen in the basement that my girl won't use so I figured we might as well cook something. We meaning me.

and ya...rj fuckin amazes me all the dam time...just when you think he doesnt know any more shit

you're so sweet. :love:

to the OP, not sure why you said you'll still use filters. Anyway, here is all you need. Check the third post in. PB is/was a chemist and i learned most of my shit from him back in the day, especially home brew. :D

Only step I'd omit is baking your gear after filtration. No need. And pay no attention to the 200mg EOD dosing... i was younger and a human guinea pig back then. lol

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/c...instructions-making-tren-pellets-w-o-kit.html

Last edited:
Back