Hey Boys... I Need Your Tren Knowledge

2rude4u

So I finally worked up the balls to run Tren. I'm 10 days into Tren A @ 50mg ed with no noticable effect. I do not have any of the normal sides, nor do I have any of the normal benefits.

1. No increased agression. Actually less agressive and mellowed out.
2. No increased strength. Lifting the same weight, but feel weak.
3. No increased energy. Feeling somewhat lethargic.
4. No insomnia besides my normal sleeping issues.
5. No increased sweating.
6. No increase or decrease in appetite.
7. No increase in anxiety.
8. I have developed a slight case of the shakes in the last 2 days.

I know the source is GTG and have had good results with their Test, Deca and NPP. I noticed a difference in the vial capping that makes me think maybe this is a product they outsource, but others on the board have claimed good results with Tren A from the same source.

WTF guys... any ideas?

I'd ride it out for another 4-5 days and see if you notice anything by then. Tren creeps up on me; one minute I'm wondering when it's going to kick in, the other BAM! sweat city and I want to eat 45lb plates! How much test you running with your tren?

Interesting. Even the most underdosed Tren causes night sweats for me within a few days. But yeah, a few more days and I'd call it bunk. Sucks. But those shakes you're getting could be a sign that it's getting ready to 'kick-in' .

I've never ran it personally but have seen figures of 10days to 2weeks. Like Half said, keep it another couple days

I'd ride it out for another 4-5 days and see if you notice anything by then. Tren creeps up on me; one minute I'm wondering when it's going to kick in, the other BAM! sweat city and I want to eat 45lb plates! How much test you running with your tren?
I'm @ 30mg ed on test, just keeping it at my trt dose right now. I find it strange that I feel nothing, but somewhat negative results.

I'm @ 30mg ed on test, just keeping it at my trt dose right now. I find it strange that I feel nothing, but somewhat negative results.

Yeah, you'll definitely know then when it does kick in. I might be a rarity, but the first thing I noticed was a huge leap in libido followed by the sweats and a little voice in my head SCREAMING at me to get to the gym. Then came the shortness in breath and other goodies. Is your urine still really clear, or is it starting to turn a dark yellow color as if you were dehydrated? That's another way I know there's "Tren Inside®". ;)

Interesting. Even the most underdosed Tren causes night sweats for me within a few days. But yeah, a few more days and I'd call it bunk. Sucks. But those shakes you're getting could be a sign that it's getting ready to 'kick-in' .
I hope it's about to kick in because I highly doubt it's bunk. The source has always done right by me and many others here, so I think it's probably a me issue, more than anything else. You start gettin old and just don't respond the way many younger guys do. There are many substances I just can't handle and some that have the opposite effect on me that they have on others.

The thing that really pisses me off is that it mellows me out and actually made me almost nice. Now that's a fucked up side effect... I'm not ready to give up the 2rude just yet! ;)

Yeah, you'll definitely know then when it does kick in. I might be a rarity, but the first thing I noticed was a huge leap in libido followed by the sweats and a little voice in my head SCREAMING at me to get to the gym. Then came the shortness in breath and other goodies. Is your urine still really clear, or is it starting to turn a dark yellow color as if you were dehydrated? That's another way I know there's "Tren Inside®". ;)
I have noticed a slightly darker urine, that almost looks like it seperates from the rest. It's fluorescent vitamin green with a darker area beneath, like it's heavier.

I hope it's about to kick in because I highly doubt it's bunk. The source has always done right by me and many others here, so I think it's probably a me issue, more than anything else. You start gettin old and just don't respond the way many younger guys do. There are many substances I just can't handle and some that have the opposite effect on me that they have on others.

The thing that really pisses me off is that it mellows me out and actually made me almost nice. Now that's a fucked up side effect... I'm not ready to give up the 2rude just yet! ;)

lol, well hopefully you do better than I do with tren. I get side effects only. Zero results. Gave that thing up a while back.

Lmao, I'm not sure how you are outside of these forums but from what I've seen of your posts you're extremely well versed with AAS, hormones, and training in general and you've helped a great many ppl. Maybe I haven't seen enough of your posts or the 2Rude part happens in person haha.

Lmao, I'm not sure how you are outside of these forums but from what I've seen of your posts you're extremely well versed with AAS, hormones, and training in general and you've helped a great many ppl. Maybe I haven't seen enough of your posts or the 2Rude part happens in person haha.
Thanks man... 99% of what I know about AAS was learned right here, over the last several years. The training has been over 3 decades and the hormone knowledge came from neccessity and incompetent doctors.

The 2rude part has reared it's ugly head from time-to-time here, but Stone Cold put that in check with a little timeout a while back.

lol, well hopefully you do better than I do with tren. I get side effects only. Zero results. Gave that thing up a while back.
I'm assuming from your vast knowledge that you're probably at the top of your game. Do you think once you get to a certain point you just don't see the results anymore or is it specific to Tren?

I'm assuming from your vast knowledge that you're probably at the top of your game. Do you think once you get to a certain point you just don't see the results anymore or is it specific to Tren?
I still have room to grow. It's just tren. My body refuses to respond to any of its positive effects. No drying effects, no nutrient partitioning, no gains, nothing. I'm only 223 lbs @ 12.06% BF. Still haven't reached my goal, but I'll have to rely on other compounds to get where I need to be. But it's true, the older you get, the less you would respond to certain functions, such as nutrient partitioning. But Tren never did anything for me even in my early 20's.

Thanks man... 99% of what I know about AAS was learned right here, over the last several years. The training has been over 3 decades and the hormone knowledge came from neccessity and incompetent doctors.

The 2rude part has reared it's ugly head from time-to-time here, but Stone Cold put that in check with a little timeout a while back.

I'm hoping to follow in similar footsteps, minus the incompetent doctors part haha. I enjoy reading your posts and have learned quite a bit from them so keep up the good work :).

You're obviously familiar with diminishing returns once you reach or surpass your genetic potential but look at the professional BB's today (their goals are probably different than yours but hear me out). They are at the top of their games and still manage to get results ear in year out albeit nothing earth shattering. Increasing dosages, new compounds, new stacks, more of everything, etc is required to even maintain what they have but results are still evident in them. I believe if anything it would be specific to the user and each certain compound more than not being able to advance any more.

I still have room to grow. It's just tren. My body refuses to respond to any of its positive effects. No drying effects, no nutrient partitioning, no gains, nothing. I'm only 223 lbs @ 12.06% BF. Still haven't reached my goal, but I'll have to rely on other compounds to get where I need to be. But it's true, the older you get, the less you would respond to certain functions, such as nutrient partitioning. But Tren never did anything for me even in my early 20's.
Hope I don't have that issue. It took me a while to workup the balls to run Tren. I know it's early yet, but I expected to see something by now, good or bad.

And 223 @ 12.06% is repectable... nothing wrong with that!

I'm hoping to follow in similar footsteps, minus the incompetent doctors part haha. I enjoy reading your posts and have learned quite a bit from them so keep up the good work :).

You're obviously familiar with diminishing returns once you reach or surpass your genetic potential but look at the professional BB's today (their goals are probably different than yours but hear me out). They are at the top of their games and still manage to get results ear in year out albeit nothing earth shattering. Increasing dosages, new compounds, new stacks, more of everything, etc is required to even maintain what they have but results are still evident in them. I believe if anything it would be specific to the user and each certain compound more than not being able to advance any more.
You're no slouch yourself bro. I've read alot of your posts from which I've learned many things

Of course sometimes I have to put the nuclear physicist hat to understand them! ;)

So I finally worked up the balls to run Tren. I'm 10 days into Tren A @ 50mg ed with no noticable effect. I do not have any of the normal sides, nor do I have any of the normal benefits.

1. No increased agression. Actually less agressive and mellowed out.
2. No increased strength. Lifting the same weight, but feel weak.
3. No increased energy. Feeling somewhat lethargic.
4. No insomnia besides my normal sleeping issues.
5. No increased sweating.
6. No increase or decrease in appetite.
7. No increase in anxiety.
8. I have developed a slight case of the shakes in the last 2 days.

I know the source is GTG and have had good results with their Test, Deca and NPP. I noticed a difference in the vial capping that makes me think maybe this is a product they outsource, but others on the board have claimed good results with Tren A from the same source.

WTF guys... any ideas?

I recently completed a Tren cycle. 700mg/wk with 150mg Prop.

For me:

1. Nothing to brag about.
2. Absolutely.
3. No change. But my cardio took a huge nose dive.
4. No Change
5. No change (but i did get oily skin)
6. No change
7. No change
8. My urine wreaked big time - was a strong orange/rust color.

If you dont at least have strong odor to your urine and at least one other clear Tren side, i would say its under dosed and/or perhaps bunk.

I recently completed a Tren cycle. 700mg/wk with 150mg Prop.

For me:

1. Nothing to brag about.
2. Absolutely.
3. No change. But my cardio took a huge nose dive.
4. No Change
5. No change (but i did get oily skin)
6. No change
7. No change
8. My urine wreaked big time - was a strong orange/rust color.

If you dont at least have strong odor to your urine and at least one other clear Tren side, i would say its under dosed and/or perhaps bunk.
Damn that sucks... 700 pw and nothing? What are your thoughts, bunk gear or just didn't respond to it?

Who's tren are you running?
Not gonna say brotha. As I mentioned, he's always done right by me and if it turns out it is bunk, I'll take it up with him personally and it will be made right. I don't slander without a just cause.

Back