Hey Everyone, Anadrol experience please

Bigballerr

I want to run a cycle of 1g test, 600mg deca and ive taken both but I want to throw in Anadrol as a starter this time.

Question is if anyone is acne prone such as myself does this really set if off? i heard a few places about this but id like some input

i have used anadrol with test deca and test eq and didn't notice any more acne with it. I found it hard to eat while i was on it. Deca gives me worse acne trouble.

For me keeping estrogen under control helps keep the acne at bay better than anything.

I watch my estrogen really tight ever since dbol made my gyno go nuts that shit sucks . thanks for the info tho

I say if u can manage that much gear without acne issues , u should be good lol but its hard to tell . thing is because of the very fast conversion rates and half-life of orals , estrogen becomes an issue . which in turn leads to unstable bloods and acne etc. your best best bet to control acne will be to run an AI . definetly . not to mention with that much gear u already should be . for me using orals as a kickstart I don't get acne within the first weeks of cycle . its always later on in week 5-6 the acne kicks in . and I think that's because of the compounding test and other compounds . use an AI .

I say if u can manage that much gear without acne issues , u should be good lol but its hard to tell . thing is because of the very fast conversion rates and half-life of orals , estrogen becomes an issue . which in turn leads to unstable bloods and acne etc. your best best bet to control acne will be to run an AI . definetly . not to mention with that much gear u already should be . for me using orals as a kickstart I don't get acne within the first weeks of cycle . its always later on in week 5-6 the acne kicks in . and I think that's because of the compounding test and other compounds . use an AI .

I tend to get backne month or two post cycle. Then i usually take a little adex abd it subsides

I want to run a cycle of 1g test, 600mg deca and ive taken both but I want to throw in Anadrol as a starter this time.

Question is if anyone is acne prone such as myself does this really set if off? i heard a few places about this but id like some input

I highly rec dbol over drol. decent gains and doesnt give you the shitty feeling drol does

I highly rec dbol over drol. decent gains and doesnt give you the shitty feeling drol does

Androlic from Thailand
Strength was great, appetite suppression.
Personally like injectables better than oral. Have you tried prop as a kick start?

Androlic from Thailand
Strength was great, appetite suppression.
Personally like injectables better than oral. Have you tried prop as a kick start?

300 is that the expensive stuff? one of my guys sells it but it's big bucks. I had some but couldn't tolerate it. I don't do well with drol or tren. that androlic is pricey but strong. I think they were light blue or pale green color.

depends on how your body reacts pick up some super strength acne stuff you should be fine.def pick up some cycle support mr supps tudca

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/102/TUDCA/

drol is rough on your liver I like drol as a nice starter

Drol can pile on strength like crazy if you can tolerate it. I don't aromatize a ton from it like dbol, but it tears my stomach up pretty fierce. I personally prefer tbol just because it is almost as strong as dbol, but far less estradiol management.

If I were still into powerlifting (read: joints weren't shit), I'd definitely try to stick with Drol and halo, but bb'ing affords me the "luxury" of being able to stick with compounds that I can live with.

My .02c :)

I took dbol for a week about a year ago and my nipples never forgave me lol. still have small amount of gyno from it even after months of ralox and other bullshit

I took dbol for a week about a year ago and my nipples never forgave me lol. still have small amount of gyno from it even after months of ralox and other bullshit

bigball I find I get that effect from drol as opposed to D-Bol. everyone's different though. I feel a little buzzed when on D-Bol but also feel very strong and a sense of well being. maybe it's due to the buzz...lol
drol gives me headaches and kills my appetite, although eq balances it out nicely as far as the appetite goes.

Back