hey guys thanks for all the help, before and after pics

i wonder how much of that you'll hold on to.. well done..

next cycle come to my diet thread.. we'll tweak that diet if need be.. u put some good size on though..

It's never too late. You cn increase your protein intake and focus on putting on 10 more pound and change your workouts to 2 times a day.

You second workout can be high reps slow movements work dropping weight on the way down. This will help you keep you gains.

run HCg before you start pct

keep up the good work.

thanks for the advice I will do that, I just ordered some hcg.
It's never too late. You cn increase your protein intake and focus on putting on 10 more pound and change your workouts to 2 times a day.

You second workout can be high reps slow movements work dropping weight on the way down. This will help you keep you gains.

keep up the good work.

bump for that.. great advice

i'd love to see the 500+ lb bench as well. but anyhow, this is not a strength thread so i could give two shits about numbers on lifts..just glad to see you liked the cycle and are making great gains. you're a big dude. 5'10 242 is HUGE. would like to see more pics.

nice gains man. what ever extra weight u dont need ill take. Oh and 575 bench is huge. Your one strong motherfooker. :)

Bro in a previous thread you said you feel like you weren't big.I think stonecold called it bigorexia.Well you got some size!Well done,great gains very noticable.Def put on some bloat but with the weight you say your lifting there is quite a bit of muscle.Lookin'good bro!

yeah man I just don't get it, im not the biggest guy for sure, but you would think when you get around 250 you would feel bigger. Im thankful for what I was able to put on, but it just seems like it will never be enough.

yeah man I just don't get it, im not the biggest guy for sure, but you would think when you get around 250 you would feel bigger. Im thankful for what I was able to put on, but it just seems like it will never be enough.

The reason is you are 250 "regular" person big. We want to be 250 "pro bodybuilder" big.

I.E. 250lbs shredded with 5% BF. <--- This equates to 280/290 "regular" big.

Im almost 260 @ 15% and I feel small as hell.

im sure your right, but its tough because the average guy is 5'10 180. So we should at least be a little happy. Hopefully in a few years.

Back