HGH 101, what you should know about, use, dosing...

Doom

Ok, GH is becoming the new fad drug this year, every year its something new, but with prices dropping and better quality brands coming out more and more are using these days, so a few helpful tips, so that your hard earned money isnt tossed out the window

- First things first, ALL GH must be kept cold, before and after reconstitution. Only Serono holds a patent on cells that can remain stable at room temp, Jintropin as well can remain stable for 7 days max, but the temp must not be more than 72 degrees, and it must be kept away from light.

- Know the reputation of the person you are purchasing from, we work on an honor system on the net, and those with good backgrounds should have kept their product in the conditions they need to be kept in for an effective product. Always make sure you get overnight delivery, and try and have them use a private courier as USPS has a tendancy to have overnight material land on your doorstep a week later.
Its best to purchase during cooler months, but if ordering during summer, please ask if said person would please put your kits on ice packs, the wont leak, as long as they are wrapped correctly and will reduce the chances of the cells going bad.

- If you are concerned with the legitmacy of the product, a home pregancy test is the best route to go, most GH is counterfited with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is derived from the urine of pregnant females, the home testing kit will work.

- You must use bacteriostatic water, it will hold the GH in active state for 14 days after being mixed. If you should happen to purchase Serostim made by Serono DONT use the water that it comes with. The water that comes with it will only keep the concentration stable for 24 hrs. Some of our sponsors for SuperiorMuscle, carry bacteriostatic water, please secure a bottle of this before you begin your journey.

- This is and isnt a miracle drug, please dont have the understanding that this will change your body in the snap of a finger, this is something that takes time, if you dont have patience and are looking for overnight results, this isnt for you. People in the 20's and 30's will take longer to see results than someone in their 40's or 50's and beyond. I reccomend no less than 3-6 months too begin seeing results, the longer you stay on the better. I also reccomend a slight dose of T3 as it can supress thyroid function. Its benefits though are well worth the investment, as long as you put your all into what you are you doing.

Now lets get down to dosing, and mixing. I feel Ive broken it down to its simplest by doing it in this manner.
Most GH that BB's come across will be in the form of 126iu kits, generally 18, or 21iu a bottle, but there are many other brands out there that come in 4, 5, 10 and even 30iu per bottle.

Using a 1ml capacity syringe is going to be your best bet. The needle is scored by units of 10, there is a total of 100 units in a 1ml syringe.

I will use 3 different brands to to give a total understanding of what it breaks down to once you have added an ML of water to the gh in the vial
Serostim 18iu- would be broken down to 1.8 iu per 10units
Somaject 21iu-2.1 iu per 10 uints
Jintropin 10iu- 1iu per 10 units
When I say 10 units, that is the first marking on the insulin syringe. Jintropin breaks down the easiest, but with Serostim, and Somaject, getting a 5iu dose can be a bit tricky, but its actually very simple. Now these measurements will be accurate only if you use a 1ml syringe, so keep that in mind, so here we go...

Using the syringe, in order to get a measurement of 1iu per 10 units, you would use a total of 180 units of water for Serostim, for Somaject, you would use a total of 210 units, if by chance im confusing you, you would fill the needle to the 100 mark on the pin, and gently mix the water with the GH, you would then draw another 80 units, and waaalaaa you have perfect GH dosing.

One last thing to remember, occasionally the Gh may cake around the stopper, when mixing be as gentle as possible because shaking it can severly damge the cells, just give it a gentle swirl, and it will all dissolve.

Now get out there and grow!

Doom

Thanks for the great post. Being that this stuff is so $$$ Im trying to find out all I can before I dive in.

My one question is :

"because shaking it can severly damge the cells, just give it a gentle swirl, and it will all dissolve."

This would be only after you mix it right? This is my biggest concern after I get it cause I dont want to fuck the stuff up by giving it a slight shake...

yes, after mixing, turn the vial upside down, make sure the water comes into conatct with all the powder...and give ita few seconds to fully disolve, the powder and water are both gonna be cold...if it stays milky after it settles, dont use it

Good post, maybe we can place this in the FAQ section so it is easily available for future reference...

Good post Doom, here is what i do :
instead of sticking the needle in the vial to "drop" in the water, which can be brutal, you know, if you are not carefull the water gets "sucked" in all by itself, disturbing the HGH: now, when you have a small screwdriver or some sort of pin, you can open the vial in 3 sec.
That way there is less disturbing and you can poor in the water real gently. Also drawing up is easier, because you have free access into the vial, no rubber to hold you back.

Jeff

What is a good dose 3-4iu's aday? do you take it twice aday? I've been on for 5 months, 3iu's in the morning. have not seen any real progress.

gooby said:
What is a good dose 3-4iu's aday? do you take it twice aday? I've been on for 5 months, 3iu's in the morning. have not seen any real progress.

Same here, but I'm at 2 iu a day. Been on since March. If I go any higher the carpel tunnel kills me.

Savage, what effects have you noticed with the GH? Have you been taking it on its own or stacked with other compounds?
Has the gh had any effect on your muscle strength, energy levels or feeling of general wellbeing yet?

Doom said:
- You must use bacteriostatic water, it will hold the GH in active state for 14 days after being mixed.

- This is and isnt a miracle drug, please dont have the understanding that this will change your body in the snap of a finger, this is something that takes time, if you dont have patience and are looking for overnight results, this isnt for you.
Doom

Excellent post Doom.. I've just started my first kit of Jintropin.. been on for about 3 weeks now. I will say I noticed it when I first started on it. The first week.. I was very edgy.. nay.. bitchy.. snappy.. thank goodness it only lasted about a week...

Second week, I started looking forward to my shots (each morning upon waking about 6am). I would notice a surge of energy about 20min after my shot.. I was still only taking about 2iu.. I noticed my chronic connective tissue pain was abating.. Joint pain??? well, if there was any, it doesn't compare to the pain relief I'm experiencing while on the Jin (and I've had this severe pain daily for about 10 years now.. it doesn't STOP like this. It's a chronic condition from surgery and health probs). I am feeling stronger, better stamina, MUCH MORE HUNGRY, yet leaner and a with a notable sense of well-being.

End of second week.. I edged my dose up to about 3iu a day. By the third week I had *several* people come up to me and ask.. what had I done.. plastic surgery?? I looked 10 years younger!! (and I told no-one I was taking it or anything else). I really never expected results this quick of any kind. It's really too soon to tell if I'm gaining mass from this dose. I don't really trust the scale (partial to the tape measure). I've kept my diet clean and am doing 5-10iu humalog PWO.. and this seems to be working well... with no fat gains. I will measure after I'm done my 100iu kit. But keep in mind.. i'm a 140lb woman, and not a man.. perhaps 3iu of quality GH is enough for my weight. The kit said to titrate up slowly.. to avoid sides, and that's what I'm doing.

I made sure I wasn't taking anything else new with my kit.. so that I'd be sensitive enough to notice the results and know that they were indeed from the Jin. I have a very great desire to stay on it.. obviously it has many applications, the literature included with the kit defines them and offers doses for each use. The indicated dose for bodybuilding is 4iu daily either single or split dose... but doesn't say whether this dose is for men/women or if it is dependant on body-weight/age.

In Canada, you can buy bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy counter.. not expensive.. they just keep it there.. ask your pharmacist.

I just want to share my experience.. and suggest that you buy the highest quality kit possible, due to the anti-body response from the cheaper kits. I verified my kit as genuine on the Jintropin website.

The info on this site has been a very valuable tool.. thanks to all who contribute..

cheers!

Last edited:
Ive been on jintropin for 5 weeks now ,taking 4iu a day everyday.I haven't noticed any great changes general well being is better but i am after some serious weight loss
I am 30yrs old
290lbs
high blood pressure controlled by atacand
any comments appreciated!

Good post Doom, here is what i do :
instead of sticking the needle in the vial to "drop" in the water, which can be brutal, you know, if you are not carefull the water gets "sucked" in all by itself, disturbing the HGH: now, when you have a small screwdriver or some sort of pin, you can open the vial in 3 sec.
That way there is less disturbing and you can poor in the water real gently. Also drawing up is easier, because you have free access into the vial, no rubber to hold you back.

Jeff

You done wanna open the vial to the outside environment. Try putting the syringe in at an angel and hold back the plunger as you do so. This way you can control the flow and bacteriostatic water will come in contact wiht the glass first and slide down onto the HGH.

Great post bro, I know exactly where to come if and when I decide to do HGH! Again, excellent work and I will bump for making this one a sticky!

This post couldn't have come at a better time for me. I plan on starting HGH for my first time in about a month. I ordered 300 ius of blue tops. I'll be using the 5 on 2 off method throughout. I plan to start with 2 iu each day of injection for the first 3 weeks or so then I'll bump it up to 3 ius. I don't plan on going higher than 3 unless I'm just not noticing any results at all.

Huge Help ! thanks Doom.

If you should happen to purchase Serostim made by Serono DONT use the water that it comes with. The water that comes with it will only keep the concentration stable for 24 hrs. Some of our sponsors for SuperiorMuscle, carry bacteriostatic water, please secure a bottle of this before you begin your journey.

I also reccomend a slight dose of T3 as it can supress thyroid function. Its benefits though are well worth the investment, as long as you put your all into what you are you doing.

Using a 1ml capacity syringe is going to be your best bet. The needle is scored by units of 10, there is a total of 100 units in a 1ml syringe.

Serostim 18iu- would be broken down to 1.8 iu per 10units

Now get out there and grow!

Doom

Thank you so much bro, I have a bunch of Serano Serostim boxes (18iu vials)
I've go to get some Bac water so I can cut down to 6iu/ed.

Back