Hgh & 20 Years Of Age

NAS

Hey, I just wanted to know how many of you have tried HGH at the age of 20, or slightly younger/Older?

Was it beneficial in making you leaner and burning fat more efficiently

Well, I'm not going to try it, and as far as results goes...a mate of mine did it for 3 months...19 years old as well...He is one lean, cut, hard, strong and ripped individual.

No joke.

I wanted to gather other ppls opinions thats y i asked

NAS said:
Well, I'm not going to try it, and as far as results goes...a mate of mine did it for 3 months...19 years old as well...He is one lean, cut, hard, strong and ripped individual.

No joke.

I don't doubt it one bit.....but he probably could have achieved the same results at a fraction of the cost just doing a regular cycle combined with proper diet.

Tru say bro..but i mean, i think the HGH gave him the extra boost and impetus.
Also, whilst he was on it, his diet was prety poor, as he ate mo or less anything, although he did consume high levels of protein.

Maybe the HGH boosted his metabolism?

I don't recommend you to use it, but this study suggests that younger people may respond better to lipolytic effects of GH...

Only acute effects were studied, though...

"In the present study, the lipolytic response was higher in young subjects and among males. By contrast, the GH-induced suppression of IGFBP-1 was more pronounced in older subjects and among females. Although the physiological implications of the latter observation is less clear, it could be speculated that aging is associated with decreased susceptibility to the direct lipolytic effects of GH, whereas the ability of GH to promote IGF-I bioactivity increases with age. It is, however, important to emphasize that we only studied acute effects..."

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/11/3612

I believe Dave Palumbo stated that the affects are better on thoser whos growth plates arent closed. But damn, how can a 19 year old afford legit GH for three months? Thats the better question.

Man, this kid is loaded..he was one of those born into wealthy family.

All he does i ask for money and his parents are like how much?

They even know of his use of HGH nd are cool with it.

In fact, it's funny, cuz they always saying "My, that HGH has certianly done the trick..." LOL!!

I wonder what trick it'll play on him when he's older?

I've read three different views on hgh shutting down natural hgh. It's 6, 12 or 24 hours after administration, would this cause any effects in the future?

JohnnyB

NAS said:
Man, this kid is loaded..he was one of those born into wealthy family.

All he does i ask for money and his parents are like how much?

They even know of his use of HGH nd are cool with it.

In fact, it's funny, cuz they always saying "My, that HGH has certianly done the trick..." LOL!!

Modern parenting at its best...

Back