HGH 3months out from Comp

Hi ladies! Since my last comps I did some var and tested out winny. I have more than enough muscle mass and im looking to just drop weight and be toned for my next competition.

What would be your opinion on the best HGH cycle, brand and ius per day and how many days off etc...

This will be my first time and I'd like to hear everybody's opinions before jumping into anything. I have more than enough males around me but they cant always give the right advice! I appreciate it! Also ill be competing in fitness bikini.

I only use Riptropin. In my own experience, I have found it to be the one least likely to be faked.
3 iu's per day, and I do not cycle HGH. You have to use it for several consecutive months to reap the benefits of GH.
Good luck on your competition!
(how far away are you from it, btw?)

Hi ladies! Since my last comps I did some var and tested out winny. I have more than enough muscle mass and im looking to just drop weight and be toned for my next competition.

What would be your opinion on the best HGH cycle, brand and ius per day and how many days off etc...

This will be my first time and I'd like to hear everybody's opinions before jumping into anything. I have more than enough males around me but they cant always give the right advice! I appreciate it! Also ill be competing in fitness bikini.
Hey you should post some before and after pics so we can see your journey!

The best hgh is seros expensive but will do the job if you low in bf you will see good progress plus add some anavar

Thanks for the info guys! So i decided to do it. its 3months till my comp so will post before and after pix along with diet and training regime so everyone can see how well this works! im going very low dose at 1iu a day, i believe in hard work and strict diet so i see no reason why this wont be effective. I have good amount of muscle mass and this will be my third show! i appreciate the response!

Im currently training daily 45 minutes of stair runs. Every 3rd day i do kickboxing and every day i do my weights ofcourse. High reps light weights. Lets get skinny for this fitness bikini line up ;)

Hey first time posting here. i see you tested out winny.. im debating a var vs var/winny for my first cycle & wondering what your experience was on winstrol.

Hey first time posting here. i see you tested out winny.. im debating a var vs var/winny for my first cycle & wondering what your experience was on winstrol.

i did a 2 week winny cycle just before stepping on stage. just to get more hard. i dont think its necessary to be honest. just diet and take ur var! Thats if ur doing my division

Back