HGH and full body itching???

jozifp103

Ok so my father is in his mid 50's. 5'11'' and fluctuates between 240-280lbs depending on if he's dieting and working out. Best I've seen him in the last 10 years is about 240lbs 20ish % bf. Used to be a pretty jacked up dude when he was young. Star athlete, strong as an ox etc....

So last summer I got him on some gray top hgh which is what I was also running at the time. We were both running 5iu per day split morning/afternoon. We both loved it. Only variable was that my dad was not on any form of AAS. The MF-er dropped 25lbs in 8 weeks side effect free, without even trying outside of his normal lifting and mediocre diet....

So fast forward to now.....he stopped the grays due to ex-wife draining his bank account.....finally saves up a few bucks and tries out the Eurotropins. Same dose, 5iu only this time he decides to pin it all at once in the AM. Within weeks he is texting me saying his hands and feet are tingling. I tell him it's normal and as long as it's not hindering mobility or ability to function then it's fine. He starts telling me he thinks this stuff is either wayy stronger or he is reacting weird from it. Another few weeks goes by and his ankles are swollen (edema) and his feet go numb constantly. I tell him to back off the dose and try 2.5iu.

So he does and another couple weeks he's telling me he barely sleeps because his entire body itches to the point where he's drawing blood from itching head to toe. I strongly recommended he stop altogether for the time being. He has, and side effects subsided within days.

Anyone know what this could be? Can't find a thing about it on the internet....

Blood sugar? Nerves? Water related? Any idea would be helpful.

I'd see if he's on any other meds that may interact with the GH. As GH is known to slightly increase insulin resistance over time, I wonder if perhaps he's on a steroidal anti-inflammatory that's messing with his blood chemistry.

As I'm too poor to play with GH, I can't give much personal insight though. :(

I'd see if he's on any other meds that may interact with the GH. As GH is known to slightly increase insulin resistance over time, I wonder if perhaps he's on a steroidal anti-inflammatory that's messing with his blood chemistry.

As I'm too poor to play with GH, I can't give much personal insight though. :(

nope...no medication. I can't find a damn thing on the internet on this. My guess is blood sugar related but i have nothing to base it on...

nope...no medication. I can't find a damn thing on the internet on this. My guess is blood sugar related but i have nothing to base it on...

Yeah, it's a strange one. Even if I have crazy high blood glucose, I've never really itched like crazy. Neuropathy takes awhile to set in too. Maybe it's a histamine reaction to whatever they used to manufacture the hormone?

I had the worst symptoms on generics itching bumbness inhabiliity to sleep the list goes on. Everyone will react different only gh that dont give me bad sides are pharmacy grade like seros.

I had the worst symptoms on generics itching bumbness inhabiliity to sleep the list goes on. Everyone will react different only gh that dont give me bad sides are pharmacy grade like seros.

But did you ever itch? Numbness and sleep issues I've at least heard of. I figured if someone here would know from generics, it's going to be you 9'ER. ;)

But did you ever itch? Numbness and sleep issues I've at least heard of. I figured if someone here would know from generics, it's going to be you 9'ER. ;)

Yes i would itch the while 5 nonths was a disaster. Dont know if this matters but i never tested it in generics but real hgh lowers your blood sugar within 10 min at least 20 points i tested this a bunch of times.

Yes i would itch the while 5 nonths was a disaster. Dont know if this matters but i never tested it in generics but real hgh lowers your blood sugar within 10 min at least 20 points i tested this a bunch of times.

Never heard of it lowering glucose, but again - I'm a poor (cheap) bastard. :wiggle: Good input though!

Never heard of it lowering glucose, but again - I'm a poor (cheap) bastard. :wiggle: Good input though!

It does i cant mention the person here for some reason the name gets blocked but hes a gh expert so as soon as i got my seros i put it to the test. He does say "legit" gh lowers glucose

For some people the itching stops in about three weeks... and as a side effect, it seems to be mild as far as needing
medical attention - but the information I'm finding is pretty generalized.

Please keep us posted.

Yeah, it's a strange one. Even if I have crazy high blood glucose, I've never really itched like crazy. Neuropathy takes awhile to set in too. Maybe it's a histamine reaction to whatever they used to manufacture the hormone?

That was exactly what I was beginning to think. He's been off for some time now...few weeks. I may recommend he get on a low dose and bump up slowly and see what happens. Then take an antihistamine if it occurs again and see if it works.

Thanks brotha

It does i cant mention the person here for some reason the name gets blocked but hes a gh expert so as soon as i got my seros i put it to the test. He does say "legit" gh lowers glucose

Maybe that's why I can't do fasted cardio after taking my 2.5 iu of eurotropin first thing in the morning. With in 30 min I get low blood sugar symptoms and can't continue cardio

Back