HGH Brand Watch 2012

Zeek

Community Veteran
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we can share feedback on the different HGH brands out there.

With the recent fiasco's of fake HGH going around the boards we can take blood work with different brands and share it here also.

We can also keep an eye on which brands are making things right with the recent bad batches and keep track of that also to hold them accountable.

I'm currently still running ankebio but since they stopped shipping stateside this will probably be my last of their kits :(

Good quality pharm grade HGH. I just woke up rom a good nap and had some extremely vivid HGH dreams! you GH lover sknow the kind I'm talking about.

Zeek wuz up buddy...I know this is about the subject but how do you like HGH? How many IUs for you to see results. Is it worth the money?

I run my HGH at low dosages. I'm looking mainly for anti aging and extra boost in fat burning from it. 3iu per day on pharm grade and 4-6 iu per day on generics and labeled generics.

I love GH, changed my life for the better and continues to keep me youthful and strong both physically and mentally. It's truly a gift from god

ZEEK good idea again. I'm not going to add anything at this point because anything I've tried as of recent has been generic and I would like to add something worth while, not just a "it seemed ok".

I think we can agree to are U S pharmacy grades, and I'd like to know which other countries have a Pharma grade that is accessible.

I am kinda dissapointed with Kigs at this point, not all but the Kigs that came from what I thought was a good source, until he sent some good friends complete bunk, proven by a few labs at separate times on up to 20iu, and no results. They were told sorry you have good product so no replacements. I know all I need to about that supplier at this point. He's not the only one who has them.

But I will continue the quest for solid proven product.

User we have a few options now with genheal and even jintropin popped back up on a list but I don;t know if they are legit. The price is also stupid on the jins when compared to genheal.

Looking for recent feedbakc on Riptropins and Ellitropins, two hot brand not long ago that we don't seem to hear much about anymore outside of their main board.

I'll Post Up the Genheal labs over hear also Still gona run all next week probably have labs on on Friday.

!

I'm running Z's hGH blue tops with very good results.

I should mention - there was bad batch come out of China - but Z has corrected these for the customers effective.

But I've been running his blue tops for about 4-5 months now and absolutely love them.

I can see why pro athletes run hGH as it gives me a very strong sense of well being - alertness - and always feel like I'm in the zone.

You are absolutely right about the dreams Zeek!

My dreams are wicked good and weird on hGH - way more than I've had on tren.

I've also notices something I did not expect...

I've just turned 45 and do not have hair loss - except over the last year I've noticed more than normal in the sink.

No visual sighs but I have been taking inventory of hair in the sink.

However over the last few months - the amount of hair falling out has almost come to a stop?

I didn't want to post this until I seen a good month of this - and I'll be damed - I'm still seeing - or not seeing any hair falling out.

I should also mention this effect happen in the middle on my cycle and not after reducing any gear?

Anyone else seen this?

I know HGH can promote hair growth - but can it the effects of DHT?

I will give z major props for recalling those Blue tops that went out in DEC. He didn;t just replace the ones people came to him complaining about, he emailed everyone he sold them to and explained they were bad. Stand up move by the great uncle.

It is interesting that so many sources had the same bad batch in Dec. My count is now above 6 different generics and labeled generics that were affected by this bad batch.

As user stated above some of those sources are not making good on the bunk GH and that is a crime considering some of these guys are 10 and 20 kits deep in them :(

I would love for someone using a certain china mans grey tops to post some blood work. Remember the nips and the blood work that came back on those!

The price on these is too low to be anything decent IMO but for now it is just an opinion since no blood work has been posted on them. Also the loose powder in the vials reminds me of nips too much and from the same guy?

you think in the foreseeable future there will be a drop in price of hgh? seems like it has been dropping over the years.

you think in the foreseeable future there will be a drop in price of hgh? seems like it has been dropping over the years.

It has actually gone really low already but the cheaper versions seem to always be junk. There is a certain expense in making HGH that you really can't get around also the dollar is weaker vs the chinese currency which will also keep prices higher for the foreseeable future.

Ive been quite disappointed with all the fakes floating around. At one point it was pretty much just the blue tops you had to watch out for, but now it appears that there are more fakes then the real deal out there. Kigs are highly faked but are awesome if you can get the real ones. I wasnt impressed with Elitropins. I ran 15ius/day for three weeks and had absolutely no side effects at all, ie; water retention, carpal tunnle, etc... I am currently waiting on a few kits of Novotropins. My guy says that within two weeks at 5iu/day the carpal tunnle will be unbareable. We shall see. I will keep u fellas posted.

I will give z major props for recalling those Blue tops that went out in DEC. He didn;t just replace the ones people came to him complaining about, he emailed everyone he sold them to and explained they were bad. Stand up move by the great uncle.

It is interesting that so many sources had the same bad batch in Dec. My count is now above 6 different generics and labeled generics that were affected by this bad batch.

As user stated above some of those sources are not making good on the bunk GH and that is a crime considering some of these guys are 10 and 20 kits deep in them :(

For sure Zeek!

That is what makes Z ... "Z."

And gosh damn - what luck - it happens to be one of the most expensive products.

But that's what I dig about him - you never have to worry - he'll always take care of his customers.

i still get a kick out of hearing all the whack-ass names UG labs are coming up with to label generic gh from good'ol China... let's get something straight boys, most of the stuff is ALL coming from the exact same place, there's no different batches or product.. Chinese gh is just not that complicated

and as for the colored tops... that is such a comedy... anybody can order any color top they want ;)

so basically all chinese gh is average, not great, not shit, but it works... and absolutely no difference between the so-called pharm grade chinese stuff and unlabelled generic stuff... the stuff that claiims to be "pharm grade" just has all the bells-and-whistles-labelling...

sorry to rain on anybody's parade

Back