Hgh carbs and dose time questions

PilaS

Hi people,thinking on add hgh at 3ui per day splitted in 2 doses with test eq 20 week cycle that will start in no much time but have some hg questions before start

I readed that best time is 3-5 am first dose and then early in the morning but if i sleep all night and dont wake up. Would do you do one shot on empty stomatch at morning then eat my protein/egg with fats? Or would do you wait 1 hour for eat ?

And if i train at 4-5 pm would do you make the shot after workout after the protein shaker ?

And about carbs

Right now i only eat 100g of carbs on 2 meal 30-60 min before go train, is like 70 g of carbs per day,would do you add carbs(white oats) with the protein shaker after workout or would be bad while on gh?or will have insukin spike problems for eat carbs before and after workout ?

Hope u can help me with that questions want to have all checked before do anything with hgh

Thanks

Hi people,thinking on add hgh at 3ui per day splitted in 2 doses with test eq 20 week cycle that will start in no much time but have some hg questions before start

I readed that best time is 3-5 am first dose and then early in the morning but if i sleep all night and dont wake up. Would do you do one shot on empty stomatch at morning then eat my protein/egg with fats? Or would do you wait 1 hour for eat ?

And if i train at 4-5 pm would do you make the shot after workout after the protein shaker ?

And about carbs

Right now i only eat 100g of carbs on 2 meal 30-60 min before go train, is like 70 g of carbs per day,would do you add carbs(white oats) with the protein shaker after workout or would be bad while on gh?or will have insukin spike problems for eat carbs before and after workout ?

Hope u can help me with that questions want to have all checked before do anything with hgh

Thanks
Most of the times, protein shake is being taken after workout but other people also prefer to take it before workout. But for me, its gonna be after workout.
If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".

It’s important to follow the instructions provided by your professional healthcare or the guidelines from your source. They can advise you on the appropriate protocol for your growth hormone injections and when to schedule your blood test. It’s always best to consult with a medical expert for personalized guidance.

Back