HGH for beginners

VAF

Hey everyone

Can you point me in the right direction for where I can learn about the different types of growth hormone options, dosages, and effects?

I'm one test cycle into my PED journey and I want to expand my horizons.

Thank you

I'm curious, if I use straight sterile water for sub Q, is that ok? Or should I use an isotonic, or bac water? I currently have, and have been using sterile water which is not an isotonic...Is this ok?

I'm curious, if I use straight sterile water for sub Q, is that ok? Or should I use an isotonic, or bac water? I currently have, and have been using sterile water which is not an isotonic...Is this ok?

start your own thread bro, don't hijack someone elses. standard forum etiquette.

OP.... first of all, the simple answer is.... HGH is NOT for beginners.

that being said, here's some basic information along the lines of what you requested.

there are 364million kinds of GH out there. most of it generic coming from chinese manufacturers. common dosing is anywhere between 2iu/day and 10iu/day.... a pretty normal protocol is only hitting it 5 days on then 2 days off.

if you're using stuff with little impurity, a couple of iu per day has proven to be plenty effective for what most people are looking for. people using less pure generics will often do at least 4iu per day.

if you do the math, at 4iu per day, 5 days out of the week, one "kit" of gh will last you 10 weeks. a "kit" is referred to as 100iu worth by most people. this will be a different number of vials based on the amount of powder in each vial, etc.

it is also the kind of thing you run for months on end, not just 8 or 10 or 16 weeks. the real power of gh usually isn't seen until months in.

like i said though, this is NOT for beginners, and hgh is not a miracle drug. if you don't put the time and effort in with focus and dedication, you will not see the results you are after.

my guess for 99.9% of people on this planet thinking about GH for the first time.... think for a while longer....

when u say beginners, what are u referring.. because everyone was a beginner there first HGH pin..
if anything i would say its not recommended for younger people (18-30) just because it takes like 8iu a day for good muscle growth and the anti aging effects arnt really important yet

but other then that... if u got the cash i say any age or Exp can use HGH
its a product good for Almost everyone

i use BAC water.. its like 3.50$ from Directline
it takes out the guess work

Thank you, I apologize for hijacking the thread, not my intention...

Most of the information anyone is seeking, can be found via google.

I currently have primatropin, 100iu and sterile water for injection (states on the side to make it an isotonic before injection)--I'm curious as to if this is fine to use, or if I should (or must) get Bac. water?

Are both completely fine to use?

Thank you:spin:

My views are opposite from Prophets in that I believe HGH is for the beginner, the house wife at home and the old man who just retired and likes to go fishing! as well as for body builders and everyone else in between! everyone over the age of 32-33 should be on HGH IMO

The decline in HGH levels as we age is directly related to our aging at least in outward appearance. It is a major life changing tool for those over a certain age also.

My views are opposite from Prophets in that I believe HGH is for the beginner, the house wife at home and the old man who just retired and likes to go fishing! as well as for body builders and everyone else in between! everyone over the age of 32-33 should be on HGH IMO

The decline in HGH levels as we age is directly related to our aging at least in outward appearance. It is a major life changing tool for those over a certain age also.

can't argue with the point about making up for what our body stops making. i meant more the beginner to this game in general. but also the beginner to finding legit places to get legit stuff for example. and most beginners to gear in general probably aren't over 32 or 33 and ready for hgh from a logistical standpoint of getting it, handling it, and taking it properly, much less "in need" of it or necessarily ready to USE it properly.

but i'm with you on being a fan of using whatever means we need to in order to keep our hormones and levels of things like gh stable and just as high as they were at their peak once our body starts "forgetting" how to make it naturally. nothing wrong with that in my book.

I'm 40, 15%BF, 5'10, 200Lbs

Ever since I was 35 (despite my exercise, food choices etc) things have been getting tough. I've noticed a steady decline in my sex drive, higher BF%, poor sleep etc.

I had blood work done, my Test is "normal" (what my Dr says) but from I can tell, it is really on the low side. My plan is to do 6 months of hgh, add test as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (continuing the hgh) and build from there. I have a great source for Primatropin, which I trust.

Bac water vs sterile water? other than longevity of hgh? and the sterile water, not being an isotonic, is fine?

Thank you all, this is amazing, to be able to shape our lives and grow old gracefully!

Good quality canadian HGH! I would love to see it available outside of canada but not for the same prices they charge our northern brothers.

Be sure to post some labs after you are on that brand for a while, I'm betting the results will be excellent from recent feedback I've gathered.

as for your questions, feel free to start your own thread brother!

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses guys. I am a beginner but I just finished my first cycle and my post cycle therapy (pct) ends today so I have a little experience. I also recently hired a nutritionist to write up a diet for me and I've stuck to it fairly diligently. There are so many things I don't know about this game but I think im serious and dedicated enough to do it right.

I'm 24 so I wouldnt be looking for anti aging but I get the impression that experienced PED users generally and highly recommend HGH.

when u say beginners, what are u referring.. because everyone was a beginner there first HGH pin..
if anything i would say its not recommended for younger people (18-30) just because it takes like 8iu a day for good muscle growth and the anti aging effects arnt really important yet

but other then that... if u got the cash i say any age or Exp can use HGH
its a product good for Almost everyone

I had actually heard that 8iu or above would cross you into getting that distended stomach look...thoughts?

Back