HGH IM vs. Subq

NYCEE

Brewing.....
I have read articles and such on this and seen charts saying subq is better. But is it substantially better? Problem is, i have been on generic gh for 3 weeks at 5iu a day, some shots go smooth, a couple caused redwelts, and sme were causing slight bruising. I would rather avoid this an have heard that these poblems wont occur with im administration. It just seems to be the way im reacting to it, because i have 3 friends using thesame batch with not a problem. I was just wodering if switching to IM would be a waste, or if the actual difference is negligible. I found this article saying that there really is no difference.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/abstract/76/3/361
Any help from vets would be great. Thanks a lot.

Hmm, what ive read on bb forums is kind of the opposite of that. But the studies seem to say, they work the same. :dunno:

This is one of the newer studies that talks about the IM superiority.

-Pp

Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration
Alexandra Keller, Zida Wu, Juergen Kratzsch, Eberhard Keller, Werner F Blum, Astrid Kniess, Rainer Preiss, Jens Teichert, Christian J Strasburger, and Martin Bidlingmaier
Eur. J. Endocrinol., Jun 2007; 156: 647 - 653.

This is one of the newer studies that talks about the IM superiority.

-Pp

Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration
Alexandra Keller, Zida Wu, Juergen Kratzsch, Eberhard Keller, Werner F Blum, Astrid Kniess, Rainer Preiss, Jens Teichert, Christian J Strasburger, and Martin Bidlingmaier
Eur. J. Endocrinol., Jun 2007; 156: 647 - 653.

That's an interesting study ... i started im shots the other day and im not having bruising anymore, we'll see how it goes. Thanks bro.

Do you think that the bruising can cause the hgh to loose any effects or potency because im actually getting some bruising with my subq pinning as well

Back