hgh laboratory

motorhead68

is this legit or no go .never heard of them has anyone?
sus400.jpg

I'm running their Tren A right now.I coughed non stop for about 5 minutes on my first injection.I sweat like a pig and have crazy,crazy aggressiveness I have to keep in check.All those things indicate to me it's good sheet.

It is EO based so I have no problems pining 35mg ED with a 28 ga insulin rig.Their 400mg Test E is painless during and after injection.

Last edited:
I stand corrected...sorry...
yeah I hear Tren isa good one , and a rough one...
I can t tolerate it..or I should say I won t ...it s not worth the side s for me. If you been around here for long you ll know my reaction to it...coughed so hard my ass hurt..insomnia, night sweats..this degenerated into blurred vision and racing thought s...like some bad acid back at the Rush concert in 1984..
I ll stick to test in all it s glorious preparations and a proven oral or two for short runs..

I'm on the edge of tolerating it at 35mg per day.Sometimes it is hard to keep the pin in the hand grenade if you know what I mean.Trial and error has shown I cant handle any more then that.I made a promise to myself that when I finish my 5 week run on the stuff I'm throwing what I have left in the trash and never doing it again.

The veterans at my gym tell me all I need is Test E/Deca/Dbol/Drol for powerlifting purposes.

I stand corrected...sorry...
yeah I hear Tren isa good one , and a rough one...
I can t tolerate it..or I should say I won t ...it s not worth the side s for me. If you been around here for long you ll know my reaction to it...coughed so hard my ass hurt..insomnia, night sweats..this degenerated into blurred vision and racing thought s...like some bad acid back at the Rush concert in 1984..
I ll stick to test in all it s glorious preparations and a proven oral or two for short runs..

but its not like that for everyone.i dont get the sweats or the cough.guess i'm lucky.i've just never heard of this underground lab and not many on hee have to..

scambuster

Always beware of 'labs' that name change. HGH is now Precision and there are numerous posts that make them not worth risking good money! I will never use them --- again.

Back