HGH questions someone can answer......

My_Pitch27

so im thinking about running some grey tops of hgh but had a few newbie qs...

1) am i supposed to mix it with Bac Benzyl Alcohol?

2) how many ius should i pin 2 or 3?

3) how long after pinning do i have to wait to eat? for example when pinning in the am upon awakening, how long til breakfast?

4) should i be pinning all 2 or 3 ius in the am or should they be split up between am and pm

5) what type of sides should i look out for?

Thank you kindly gentlemen!

1- yes
2- up to you, sides and budget determine. Start with 2.
3- only carbs need to be timed. 1 hour after pin is fine.
4- 2 or 3 is too little to split up. Pin all at once in the morning.
5- deeper sleep, sense of well being, carpel tunnel in hands (knees)

1- yes
2- up to you, sides and budget determine. Start with 2.
3- only carbs need to be timed. 1 hour after pin is fine.
4- 2 or 3 is too little to split up. Pin all at once in the morning.
5- deeper sleep, sense of well being, carpel tunnel in hands (knees)

u rock!

I went straight to 5iu , 2.5 am 2.5 pm . I do not recommend this . I'm 20 days in now so I'm going to keep pushing forward . My hands and feet really swelled and the CTS is a bitch . The sleep is awesome . I also run 7 days . I recommend 3iu then advancing from there . My protocol is early am fasted then around 2-3 pm roughly 6 hrs apart.

I went straight to 5iu , 2.5 am 2.5 pm . I do not recommend this . I'm 20 days in now so I'm going to keep pushing forward . My hands and feet really swelled and the CTS is a bitch . The sleep is awesome . I also run 7 days . I recommend 3iu then advancing from there . My protocol is early am fasted then around 2-3 pm roughly 6 hrs apart.

what type of bac water did u use to mix it? was it sodium chloride or benzyl alcohol?

benzyl alcohol also acts as a preservative. I ordered 2 10k IU vials, reconsitituted one with benzyl alcohol, filled 10 25gx1"x3ml syringes with 1000 IU and froze 9 of them in a ziplock bag. this was 3 months ago and i have a few syringes left frozen. Great way to save money on hCG. Since then I have found a cheaper source, so I can save even more money next time i order. Im currently taking 250 IU every 3.5 days with my test cyp injection and liquidex. Next time I reconstitute a vial I will make a video about it.

To withdrawl the hcg i just take out the 3ml bd syringe with the 1000 IU of hcg, unscrew the 25g needle, and stick the injecting needle though the small end of the syringe. draw out 250 IU and screw the 25g needle back on. Day before I inject I take the frozen hcg and throw it in the refrigerator and its good to bo by the time i inject.

benzyl alcohol also acts as a preservative. I ordered 2 10k IU vials, reconsitituted one with benzyl alcohol, filled 10 25gx1"x3ml syringes with 1000 IU and froze 9 of them in a ziplock bag. this was 3 months ago and i have a few syringes left frozen. Great way to save money on hCG. Since then I have found a cheaper source, so I can save even more money next time i order. Im currently taking 250 IU every 3.5 days with my test cyp injection and liquidex. Next time I reconstitute a vial I will make a video about it.

To withdrawl the hcg i just take out the 3ml bd syringe with the 1000 IU of hcg, unscrew the 25g needle, and stick the injecting needle though the small end of the syringe. draw out 250 IU and screw the 25g needle back on. Day before I inject I take the frozen hcg and throw it in the refrigerator and its good to bo by the time i inject.

im talking about hgh bro not hcg...

Hey guys I'm a newbie. I did a ton of research and found that you can test you HGH by putting some on a pregnancy test kit. 1 line for not pregnant 2 line show pregnant. If it shows 2 lines that means your HGH is actually HCG. Is that true?

Thanks a bunch everyone

Hey guys I'm a newbie. I did a ton of research and found that you can test you HGH by putting some on a pregnancy test kit. 1 line for not pregnant 2 line show pregnant. If it shows 2 lines that means your HGH is actually HCG. Is that true?

Thanks a bunch everyone

Welcome to the boards!

Thanks a bunch everyone

That will tell you if you have hcg or not, but one line doesn't ensure it's actually hgh- only that it's not hcg.

Back