Hgh... what's up with different color 'tops'

Psl carries generic 'blue tops' . Other sources have yellow, gray, or black tops. Of course the pharma grade stuff would be gtg, but I ain't rich. Is there any real difference between the different color tops if it all comes from the same source. I'm not looking to get any bigger per se just want to feel better, drop a little bf. Looking younger would be a plus as well

On China market you can find a lot of HGH ,blue,red, green,grey- tops , but the point is quality , getting good generic HGH is really hard now, so be careful and use only tested sources , if someone have 100 iu for *****$ in retail ,it's really funny :),

Last edited by a moderator:
PSL's blue tops are great... I had blood tests done when I ran them which even came back slightly higher than
I expected.

It's been a while, so I forget what my numbers were, but I was very happy with the
numbers and was also very happy with the results.

On China market you can find a lot of HGH ,blue,red, green,grey- tops , but the point is quality , getting good generic HGH is really hard now, so be careful and use only tested sources , if someone have 100 iu for *****$ in retail ,it's really funny :),

This, for sure

Guys paying $*****/kit of generic are getting ripped off, but the same is true @ *****/kit (just a different kind of rip off hah)

Best bet is to pay a fair price from a trusted source and run your own tests

What about the serum tests like naps I see, it shows the "lab tests" and serum levels of the yellows, blues, greys and blacks and prices are very low. Ive used a few sources and gotten 100% of everything I ordered, but, seems like the gen hgh is kinda a crap shoot?

This, for sure

Guys paying $*****/kit of generic are getting ripped off, but the same is true @ 100/kit (just a different kind of rip off hah)

Best bet is to pay a fair price from a trusted source and run your own tests

There is a sponsor of this site that charges almost that high amount for generics.. Makes no sense

The sponsor said its due to the location of where they ship them in to america and the seazing rate.. they said that brings up the cost..............

What about the serum tests like naps I see, it shows the "lab tests" and serum levels of the yellows, blues, greys and blacks and prices are very low. Ive used a few sources and gotten 100% of everything I ordered, but, seems like the gen hgh is kinda a crap shoot?

I got blue tops from Naps and have been doing 4iu subq daily for a week so far. No sides. But I hear it takes about 3 weeks to experience the hand tingling that accompanies real HGH so I am keeping the faith. Their "peptide shipping fee" is bullshit in my opinion. I assumed it would be special packaging and fast shipping because HGH is supposed to be kept around 30 degrees and not shaken or "shocked." It arrived in a plastic bag. So, got nothing for my $25 extra. If at the 4 week mark I get no sides I will invest in a lab test and demand a refund if the labs show it's bunk.

Last edited:
I got blue tops from Naps and have been doing 4iu subq daily for a week so far. No sides. But I hear it takes about 3 weeks to experience the hand tingling that accompanies real HGH so I am keeping the faith. Their "peptide shipping fee" is bullshit in my opinion. I assumed it would be special packaging and fast shipping because HGH is supposed to be kept around 30 degrees and not shaken or "shocked." It arrived in a plastic bag. So, got nothing for my $25 extra. If at the 4 week mark I get no sides I will invest in a lab test and demand a refund if the labs show it's bunk.

Welcome to the forums! What is your AGE, WEIGHT, CYCLE #, GOALS ETC. ?
Please share this info with us so we can be of better help. and lets keep your question to one thread and dont ask the same thing over and over again.

Last edited:
Back