Blood works on Pfizer GH and generic Blue Tops

AndreiD

Beast
Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know about my blood works on some GH. First was Pfizer Genotropin and then the generic Blue Tops, both from one of this site's sponsors.

How i tested: Tried to take 5UI from both. While on the generic blue tops it was fairly easy, each container having 10 UIs, from the Pfizer was a little bit different experience since the container had 36 UI and i had no clue how much water it was used for mixing (from the cartridge). I had to draw some marks on the ampule and get roughly 1/6 of that to get 5 UI. I might have taken more than 5UI but i estimate no more than 7-8 UI. Both were injected shoulder IM and bloods were taken roughly 2 hours afterwards. The shots were done at 3 days interval so there wasn't any kind of influence whatsoever between them.

The results (frankly unexpected):

1. Pfizer Genotropin:
GH 27.9 ng/ml ------- range <3 ng/ml
IGF 1 204 ng/ml ------- range 117-329 ng/ml

2. Blue tops generic:
GH 12,8 ng/ml ------- range <3 ng/ml
IGF 1 509 ng/ml ------- range 117-329 ng/ml

Conclusion: I expected the higher GH levels for the pharma grade GH due to the source and due to the fact that i estimated that i drew more than 5IU. What i didn't expect was normal IGF1 levels on Pfizer and MUCH higher IGF1 on the blue tops, remembering that i drew less from Blue tops.

Wanted to share you guys this so it might help you choose wisely.

Cheers!

Thanks. I just posted couple days asking if any members have had bloodworks done recently. I thought the serum test was supposed to be 10 iu im? U said the Bluetops were under tested compared to the pharm? 8iu pharm vs 5iu blue tops?

so were you on anything else??

seeing as how you weren't sure how much you pulled from the pfizer.. how could you make a correct controlled measurement??

Your values for both serum GH and IGF-1 are probably within the range of variability for the assay (at the test labs) and biologic system in play (time of day, other activities you did each day, etc). Meaning, you cant really say which of the 2 is more potent. Likely, if you did the same experiment 10x, you would get results that varied 20-50% randomly, and some of the tests would have higher IGF-1 levels in the Pfizer sampling as higher.

Looks pretty on par with 5iu...most use 10iu as the standard dose when testing potency no? 5iu put you well above range...am I missing something here?

Also igf-1 levels are not a good indicator of potency as the blood test only detects unbound igf-1, not igf-1 occupying the receptors....the results can vary greatly if not taken at exactly the right time.

Looks pretty on par with 5iu...most use 10iu as the standard dose when testing potency no? 5iu put you well above range...am I missing something here?

Also igf-1 levels are not a good indicator of potency as the blood test only detects unbound igf-1, not igf-1 occupying the receptors....the results can vary greatly if not taken at exactly the right time.

Exactly....right on the money

so were you on anything else??

seeing as how you weren't sure how much you pulled from the pfizer.. how could you make a correct controlled measurement??

3j you are correct. It wasn't very scientific and i wished it were more so. I didn't have a Pfizer pen to accurately dose it and neither did i know how much water the ampoule has and also didn't want to take it all in a syringe and put it back again, so i did what i could with some marks as described in the original post.

Yes, usually i test with 10iu. I thought it would make sense to use 5iu on both (or at least try so) and consider the result an estimated half.

PS: I tried to test them both in roughly the same circumstances. Shots were done at 9 AM both, nothing eaten nor drank, and blood was taken roughly 2h later (+/- 15 min). Also my activity level was the same in those two hours.

Last edited:
Don't know what that means? I've used generics nothing good to say about them to be honest I've seen people transform on human grade. As far as blood test I don't know how the igf levels work but gh serum on my generics scored 36 and that doesn't mean shit. Chinese are smart and probably figured out a way to spike those levels. I'd be willing to bet my life generics don't come close to the quality of human grade fda growth. I have seros on the way I'll be able to give a much better opinion soon

Do share your opinion SP. Are generics worthless as some would claim?

It's a 'depends' kind of answer

For the average guy just starting down the growth rabbit hole, honestly even with the chance of fakes he's probably better spending some extra money on pharma

If you have a good idea what to expect from GH, at a particular dose, or even better access to lab/bloodwork you can save a lot of money with a fair price from a good source on legit generic GH (rips, etc)

The caveat is, that's hit and miss...connections to the few reliable redistributors are very hard to come by and if you DON'T know what you're looking for/expecting you can get a kickass placebo effect from $500 worth of random peptides/hcg etc

Maybe some people react different but 5 months on 5ius of keifi made me look like shit, I looked better before them lol. A common thing I see is guys say "they've helped me alot" "I'm my leanest on them" "it takes 6months for effects"

When I see people use pharmacy grade I see and hear "this stuff is amazing" "this blows generics away".... From what I have witnessed through pics and guys sharing experiences real hgh doesnt take months to see a difference it grows you lean from the inside out its a look that can't be compared to aas only. I'm yet to see a very impressive big lean body on generics. I can't say they don't help cuz I don't know but I waited a very long time until I can aforrd to get some hg stuff I'm hoping it was worth the wait

Maybe some people react different but 5 months on 5ius of keifi...

Stopped right there.

If you're running <10iu of generics, don't waste your money. Even with rips most guys won't bother less than a vial per day...if you want to say that means they are garbage, or 10ius of generic < 2iu pharm, that's your prerogative but you shouldn't be expecting HG results for a sixth or less the cost of human grade.

Example, fictitious pharm brand...36iu for $500 (not a great, but an ok price if it's real... $14/iu

Decent generic, known source and bought in quantity (rarely volume discounts on HG)... 100iu for $250... $2.50/iu

Run 5ius of generic...$12.50/5iu and you still aren't at the price of ONE UNIT of pharm...see where I'm going here?

Whoa calm down lol I get pharm seros 126 iu$600 and I never said most of the stuff you just mentioned right now

Back