Blood works on Pfizer GH and generic Blue Tops

Don't know what that means? I've used generics nothing good to say about them to be honest I've seen people transform on human grade. As far as blood test I don't know how the igf levels work but gh serum on my generics scored 36 and that doesn't mean shit. Chinese are smart and probably figured out a way to spike those levels. I'd be willing to bet my life generics don't come close to the quality of human grade fda growth. I have seros on the way I'll be able to give a much better opinion soon
Most gh (I mean almost all) is manufactured in... China

Generic and the so-called pharm grade, and in many cases it's from the same source

Most gh (I mean almost all) is manufactured in... China

Generic and the so-called pharm grade, and in many cases it's from the same source

Not mine or my sources big selection of hgh it's bad enough most of the raws that make our gear come from there I would never put hgh in me that comes from there. I just had a bad experience and it took a year to get rid of the blueish scars on my stomach.
View attachment 560545

Last edited:
Was working 75hr/week no time for the gym.Food was breakfast sandwichs from the deli, lunch was Philly cheese steak from same place then whatever the wife cooked for dinner (always fucking potatoes though) some beer then bed! I ate but didn't count calories or watch for fat. Button line those rips were awesome, got blood done and will post if I can find it.

Not mine or my sources big selection of hgh it's bad enough most of the raws that make our gear come from there I would never put hgh in me that comes from there. I just had a bad experience and it took a year to get rid of the blueish scars on my stomach.
View attachment 560545

The "raw" material for that gh IS from China, doesn't mean it's "lesser"... that's just where it comes from

A lot of the "better" quality gh is not really "better" at all... many "generics" and "pharm grade" come from the same origin, the difference is with "pharm grade" you actually get the 10iu that is claimed, with the "generics" you most likely get the same product but lesser quantity (maybe 5-8ius if the claim is 10).

I'm not just making stuff up ;)

Back