Hi! Creeping to long, introduction of Bluee

Week 3.. I think SubQ is the way.. no super powers or bench pressing my Jeep.
That underlying motivation is still there, I actually decided to go for a walk and turned out to be 12 miles on the beach and went back to the Jeep..
Wife wants me to shave down there because now its excessively hairy... Not sure if that is a by product of the test shots, but I did notice the patches in my beard is starting to fill in.. but at this point I guess if you wait long enough while growing a beard eventually if your genetics allow it , it'll start to be filled in.
Remember when I was excited that the scales was bouncing up and down from 193lb to 200lbs and I was guessing it was water weight, now the scales is going the other way from 200lb to 205lbs .. I really don't think its muscle gain or is it...

Week 4... No miracles yet... I can always keep hoping.
So I'm not embarrassed to say I am finally lifting normal male kettlebells .. granted its the lightest of 16kgs from my daughter's 14 kg.. hopefully this keeps up and every 2 weeks up by 2kgs ...
Still got a belly, and the scales don't seem to get out from 190 to 200lbs
Mentally I seem good, very up beat, even joked with my daughter, she didn't believe me that I carried her mom up 6 story of stairs after the wedding .. our first home was on the top floor... I'll get back to that shape eventually
The diet isn't bad anymore... happy for the increase in protein, I miss rice.... I have dreams of rice... and because of the culture rice is everywhere.. I walk in the kitchen and there is a big bag of rice right there.. I have finally been convinced to come back to be a assistant couch to my youngest daughter's sword team (Iaido) , my close friend is the couch.. I missed it all, I can't fit my old gi , but luckily enough the support team wear's sweats.. Been running laps and blood rushes with them, and doing all the warm ups, even though I'm out of breath.. but the spirit is strong... It was humorous during the introduction of myself, the group challenged me to a duel one by one... its not about strength or speed, its about flow and precision of the body.. many of them learned that lesson first hand from me... so being a rolly polly doesn't hinder my swordsmanship.. I do feel like a new man

The official start of week 5.. I feel pretty good.. sort of concern since I have been looking at my start picture and last nights picture. No physical difference.. My shoulders feel stronger, so does my arms and legs.. but they look the same.
The scales is just one big lie, its up 210lbs and down to 190lbs... Still have a massive stomach area...

I must confess on something. I end up googling how test might effect others around me, and that only works with test gels not shots. It started last week with my wife, at first I thought it was some sort of dark fantasy of her's and we had time alone (kids where mot home). My wife is a reserved woman who through out our 20 years of marriage is a firm believer that sex and sex acts belongs in the bedroom. I was getting warmed up to start my kettlebell lifts and she walks into the garage with her kimono on, at first I thought she was going to tell me that there was a lady function happening here in the house and I forgot.. She then sits on the weight bench and watches me pleasuring herself, she starts to make noises has I start doing my one arm swings, she tells me loudly to thrust my hips harder.. It is sort of unnerving to have a petite wife saying that.. and she leaves when I get to my final stretches and presents me with my protien shake like we were in a imperial court.. and half way disrobed and g***keep it to the sex forum***..

I thought if a personality change happened it would be to me.. but it's been my wife, she has also been sending text messages of her partial and all the way undressed.. She also been feeling me up and commenting how hard my arms and legs are getting.. Has anyone else's wives been acting this strange? I love all the extra attention, but my 10 years in the infantry don't like sudden changes, it feeds into my paranoia

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, for whatever reason today I feel so tired... Got home and just struggled lifting a kettlebell... just said fuck it and took a nap

Wow, for whatever reason today I feel so tired... Got home and just struggled lifting a kettlebell... just said fuck it and took a nap

late night last night with the wife again? thats good cardio too and sure gets that bf% down as well. what day is your offiicial off day?

Fun time with wife happened somewhere at nap time, she just literally jumped on me... I just couldn't get the kettlebell up.. I'm doing the Simple and Sinister by Pavel. I made it through the warm ups.. Goblet Squats 5 x 3sets, halos 5both ways x 3 sets, back bridges 5x 3 sets.... I thought I was feeling good after my first set of 1 arms swings... I just suffered on the turkish get up and just said fuck it, if I can't get this rock moving with proper movement there is no need to waste effort on trying to hurt myself.... its 35lbs (I haven't done shit in 3 years and had to use a 15lb to even get this started).. the same I started last week with and had no problem... but today its like the Earth's gravity went x10 on me...
I lift on Monday, Wed, Friday... Tue, Thur I jog and practice with sword... do samurai walks and kneeling drills .. Saturday I help with my daughter's sword club.. I participate in their blood rushes back and forth, samurai walks, sword practice and grappling. Sunday I have been returning back to light sparring unarmed and sword.. Sadly I work a real job so maybe its taking alot out of me too, lots of physical stuff.. climbing rope and ladders.. lifting equipment overhead .. lots of hiking and going up and down stairs... I still don't see any physical change and I thought by now I'm saturated with testorone I'll be recovering faster, I feel defeated.. but I have googled this.. and even from this forum... That stuff should be happening around month 3 and I am barely scratching the surface on week 5 ..

The more I re-read this... it does seem like alot.. I keep staring at myself in the mirror in the morning .. big gut and all...

Week 6

I got a Autoejector now this sort remind me of a atropin pen that issue you when you get delpoyed.
It works excellent on the light liquid stuff and also the thick test (very slowly, but it works).

I think I notice something.. My shoulders are the size of bowling balls, I think got a chest (but thats under a layer of blubber)

Midway into week 7
I'm double arm curling a 45lb kettlebell with every goblet squat... my biceps are noticeable larger...
I'm gaining weight?!?!? 202lbs... I feel amazingly confident, doing more daring things are work (with safety) I don't feel tired when I'm home... my wife has been very happy...
Gut still there (I guess this is my bane, maybe I should be a power lifter and don't worry about my gut)
No improvement on the tendonitis of the shoulders

Week 13.. No magic miracle yet... Weight staying at 200lbs... It looked like nothing changed physically.. Mentally I still feel good and sex has been amazing daily... I end up getting cortison shots for the shoulders and still lifting weights...

So 2 days ago I notice I'm breaking out in pimples along my chest... I never had chest pimples has a kid... is this a sign that my body is getting fully saturated???

swords, blood rushes? hmmmmm

Yes I got energy.. Still a beer gut .. Be starting my 2nd cycle of TRT shortly .. and I got pimples all over my chest..
I got my blood test back

3-8-2018 Test total: 301 , Free Test 78.4 , ESTRADIOL 41
7-14-2018 Test Total: 688 , Free Test 187 ,ESTRADIOL <15

I'll be awaiting for the doc meeting to get a clear idea of what the interpretation is and what the new doses maybe

Last edited:
Back