HIGH dose oral winny....

Bast

Growing
Would you be ok running 120mg ED for 4 days? Reason is the extra water it pushes out and the extra vascularity it brings out.
Not running Winstrol (winny) alone just need some more thoughts.

Aboot said:
That won't be accomplished by using that extra amount.

Not? That will be a 30mg raise of dose.
Ofcourse I'm also depleting now and that makes me smart as a little girl so please explain :)

1. Four days is not a long time at all to see an effect from an anabolic steroid, even a fast acting one.

2. How and why are you presupposing that winstrol will help you shed water and create increased vascularity, especially just by increasing your dosage temporarily?

Aboot said:
1. Four days is not a long time at all to see an effect from an anabolic steroid, even a fast acting one.

2. How and why are you presupposing that winstrol will help you shed water and create increased vascularity, especially just by increasing your dosage temporarily?

Ok thanks.

2: Because I shed water from it and gain vascularity. Given I shed water from most anabolics but anyway.

thanks for the answer will just keep it at what I had.

too be honest I never noticed that Winstrol (winny) made me shed water, I just dont hold any on it

LiftTillIDie said:
I find it funny that you think going from 90-120 mg/day is a huge increase.

Where in hell did I say that it was a huge increase? Try reading again, and yes I'm in a shitty mood.
I said it was a 30mg raise, nothing else.. or am I missing what I personally wrote?

Well you ask if it's "ok" to run 120 mg per day for four days but you are already running 90. Only a 25% increase in dosage. Not flaming don't roid rage me.

LiftTillIDie said:
Well you ask if it's "ok" to run 120 mg per day for four days but you are already running 90. Only a 25% increase in dosage. Not flaming don't roid rage me.

So read the REASON for the increase I gave then... thank you.
25% of an increase IS an amount, but still not the thing I was wondering about.

And I know youre not flaming cause you love me :)

A 25% increase for only 4 days won't pose much of an additional health hazard. However, I'm not sure it will realise the benefits you seek either.

wow , and I was just bashing someone else's post about doing a cycle for only 5 weeks. but 4 days takes the stupidity cake hands down. If you want to loose water use a diuretic.

blackjack said:
wow , and I was just bashing someone else's post about doing a cycle for only 5 weeks. but 4 days takes the stupidity cake hands down. If you want to loose water use a diuretic.

He's not running a 4 day cycle, he probably just wants to look good at a specific point in time during the cycle, and is wondering if this can be achieved with a temporary increase of the winny.

blackjack said:

You must be a real fucking retard, did you also miss the first fucking post? I unlike you am a competitive bodybuilder.
Reasons are well explained in my first post. My god.

Thoms said:
He's not running a 4 day cycle, he probably just wants to look good at a specific point in time during the cycle, and is wondering if this can be achieved with a temporary increase of the winny.

I missed that part. foot in mouth. sorry guys.

Bast said:
Would you be ok running 120mg ED for 4 days? Reason is the extra water it pushes out and the extra vascularity it brings out.
Not running Winstrol (winny) alone just need some more thoughts.
Winny at 120mg would be fine for 4 days depending on how your liver responds to orals.I know a couple of advanced users who used Winstrol (winny) at 200mg for 4 weeks so 120 for 4 days would be fine.

WTF r u doing said:
Winny at 120mg would be fine for 4 days depending on how your liver responds to orals.

Yeah, but the question isn't whether or not it is healthy it is whether or not it would be beneficial?

yo bast, i dun think it's worth it.I did have a thought about doing what u did for a contest and i did something close to it by doing 200mg in 3 days before the show. It didn't work.

Back