High Liver Enzymes

jrwinny32

I got results from my blood test today and was told my Liver Enzymes were high, I was running Test and Tren about 5 weeks ago , shouldnt my liver enzymes be back to normal by now?
I have to go for more test and a sonogram of my liver.

jrwinny32 said:
ALT and AST was high.
alcohol , tylenol , and many other over the counter and prescription meds cause elevated liver enzymes . it could be something other than the cycle .

I have been taking alot of Tylenol because I had a really bad sinus infection, do you think that could have been the reason?
As for drinking, I drink very very rarely.

jrwinny32 said:
I have been taking alot of Tylenol because I had a really bad sinus infection, do you think that could have been the reason?
As for drinking, I drink very very rarely.
YES tylenol could be the reason

bmass said:
im on tren and i have no problems why would tren be more dangerous for liver then test?

i had bloodwork done 8 weeks into a test/tren cycle and my ALT AST the total readings came out to be almost 200.. norm for me is about 20-25 each... everyone is different i suppose

i drank no alcohol and did not take pain killers, tylenol, etc...

as far as i know test is not liver toxic except with much higher doses

bmass said:
im on tren and i have no problems why would tren be more dangerous for liver then test?
Because test is not toxic to liver or kidneys.

daan69 said:
i had bloodwork done 8 weeks into a test/tren cycle and my ALT AST the total readings came out to be almost 200.. norm for me is about 20-25 each... everyone is different i suppose

200 on what scale? I was 50/54 on a scale where 40ish was high normal, and I was on 200 drol ED, 60mg accutane per week, and test/deca.

Tylenol is HELL. In fact right now the FDA is freaking out about OTC NSAIDs.

putin said:

got any studies to back that?... that its not toxic to the liver???

or are you simply repeating what other ppl have said

daan69 said:

i drank no alcohol and did not take pain killers, tylenol, etc...

as far as i know test is not liver toxic except with much higher doses

Kind of fucks the theory about tren not being liver toxic, doesnt it? I am quite sick of people just repeating shit that they have heard about tren, "tren isnt liver or kidney toxic-it is a big myth." Yeah well, I have seen first hand, and read things like this all the time. But yeah, tren is "no more toxic than any other injectable." :rolleyes:

Not to say it is this way for everyone, but it NOT is the same class as other injects.

putin said:
If the testosterone (or tren for that matter) has esters (propionate, cypionate, enanthate, et al.) then those esters get removed in the liver. Typically, this isn't a big deal, but the more you tax the liver, the more likely you are to do damage.

AFAIK, pure testosterone (no esters attached) isn't liver toxic and I suspect that pure trenbolone is the same. If I am wrong, then I would love to know (with evidence).

Last edited:
daan69 said:
Mudge said:
200 on what scale?

my doctor told me my total should be no more than 40-50

he asked me if i had been drinking heavily that week

Ok, they used the same scale mine was on then. I forget how much test I was running at the time but it was 500 or 750, and I was indeed on 200 drol ED and 60 accutane (20mg 3x a week), and my ALT/AST were about 25% over high normal.

I should add that I had some occasional itching, and I could 'feel' my liver at times. So I knew something was up.

Back