High test estrogen ratio.............

49ER

I am ******!
Im not saying this is true but my buddy ran this by me today also said he dont know if its true. Supposedly you take your total test say its 2500 divide it by 15 then divide 2500 by 20 and anywhere in that range is the right ratio..... Whats your guus thoughts about this theory?

it would be a little bit on the high end for anybody more focused on physique aspects, or are estrogen sensitive/gyno prone . but in general it would seem to be a decent range.
I don't mind my estrogen getting up there a bit as long as my test is way up there too , problems come up when estrogen is elevated but test levels are not even that high (at least for me)

the most test I have run is 240 a week. I feel like I felt best with e2 in 20s. I think everyone is different.

Ya seems high but the way he explained it kind of made sense. I guess the right range is for normal healthy test levels. I remember my e2 was at like 800 lol i dodnt even have symptoms that time

I've never heard of a mathematical equation to estimate test/e2 levels

Ya the math makes no sense to me but now i wonder if higher than "standard range" E2 is acceptable at a much higher test level. Dont matter to me i dont really use test high and only use ai if i start feeling symptoms.

i wonder if higher than "standard range" E2 is acceptable at a much higher test level. .

I'd say yes, especially if the overall goal is gains in size, strength and performance . Stan Efferding is strong as hell and has a great physique, yet he rarely ran AIs unless absolutely needed it because he was a believer that as long as things stayed in range and in ratio your performance would go up.

he had a rant on top 5 things that hinder a persons athletic performance, and AI's was one of the things on that list

I'd say yes, especially if the overall goal is gains in size, strength and performance . Stan Efferding is strong as hell and has a great physique, yet he rarely ran AIs unless absolutely needed it because he was a believer that as long as things stayed in range and in ratio your performance would go up.

he had a rant on top 5 things that hinder a persons athletic performance, and AI's was one of the things on that list

how does he determine if it is absolutely needed

how does he determine if it is absolutely needed

well one could say get blood work , but that does not matter really , cause if blood work says your E is high , yet your testosterone is also really high and you feel great (and have no negative sides) . then your fine.
its completely person dependent. some guys handle and do just fine with elevated estrogen . some guys are gyno prone and too high of e will cause issues. some guys hold a ton of water with higher e and get high blood pressure.

its a personal choice as to if its needed or not. though i still suggest newbs who are new to running gear run an AI with their cycles just to keep e under control until they learn their body.

also depends on goals. if your competing in a physique show then you want that E to be way way down and you'll need an AI . if your in a massing cycle and you also want strength, then your better off letting that e get elevated and putting on some water weight.

Back