holy shit bostin loyd fucked up...

Is it just me or does he suck at posing? He doesn't really "hit" each pose, he hesitates before locking out and it makes everything very awkward and definitely takes away from the "impact"/effectiveness of each pose.

His stomach does look pretty bad, but you think that's solely from growth? I've literally never touched an iu of growth or igf-1 and even cut to ribbons my stomach still distends alittle if i'm not conscious of it.

Last edited:
Am I the only one here that wonders if he even squats? His quads need way more size but they're there, when he hit that side pose his gluteus and hams looked nearly non existent in that video.

he should have done what Ronnie b. Coleman done to build his body..whey protein..glutamine..creatine..and lift heavy...yeah buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about his gear usage, it sucks to put all that work into contest prep, only to have something like this happen right before the show.

lol he definitely is a legend in his own right

Lol I love that people are using that word to refer to distended stomachs now! Where did that originate from? Poor Dave lol
it's not just the distended stomach. it's what happens you get older and your muscles shrink, your waist increases, but the gut stays.. it can be pretty horrific

Is it just me or does he suck at posing? He doesn't really "hit" each pose, he hesitates before locking out and it makes everything very awkward and definitely takes away from the "impact"/effectiveness of each pose.

His stomach does look pretty bad, but you think that's solely from growth? I've literally never touched an iu of growth or igf-1 and even cut to ribbons my stomach still distends alittle if i'm not conscious of it.
i think it has more to do with his heavy insulin use. don't quote me on that though. i watched his video and remember him saying he only uses 4 ius of gh/day, but he does a lot of insulin.

i think he overkilled his biceps with synthol as well. he lost a lot of definition for bulk size on it.

well he will be known as the big chubbuy kid who got shredded and used synthol and died of a stroke at age 25

his comment to that picture was that it was in fact not synoth but gear and that he hit some kind of nerve. i think what the guy is doing is extremely excessive and stupid but he is a friend of mine and id have to say that this is truly what he loves and he is having a good life. he understands the risks as i have talked to him about it. i know you guys arent a huge fan hes not the best example to the general public but i think what hes doing is in a way good for the sport taking the topic out of the shadows.

thats were me and him both agree i think that steroids need to be talked about openly show that some of the nicest guys take gear and change the views of all the ignorant people that are led by the media to think steroids are worse than crack

I'm not that familiar with him but I think he's a bit of a double bag and not impressed. I could picture him becoming another statistic.

his comment to that picture was that it was in fact not synoth but gear and that he hit some kind of nerve. i think what the guy is doing is extremely excessive and stupid but he is a friend of mine and id have to say that this is truly what he loves and he is having a good life. he understands the risks as i have talked to him about it. i know you guys arent a huge fan hes not the best example to the general public but i think what hes doing is in a way good for the sport taking the topic out of the shadows.

thats were me and him both agree i think that steroids need to be talked about openly show that some of the nicest guys take gear and change the views of all the ignorant people that are led by the media to think steroids are worse than crack

it's so damn annoying that nobody speaks about it. i appreciate the dude for sharing what he did. i think a lot of people really realized how much bodybuilding has become about chemicals and growing off of drugs after watching his videos.
his vids really made me wonder what body parts are syntholed in top level bodybuilders like phil heath and kai greene. sometimes i feel like they synthol them all to an extend. igf too. there's gotta be reasons pros never really go beyond 8% body fat most of the time.. is it the tren? do they stay on tren year around? do they really take 20+ ius gh a day? all this shit seems suicidal to me.

where u get that photo ? That is actual photo or ?

yeah thats a photo he posted on facebook.. you see i told that dumbfuck multiple times.. to worry about his health instead of winning.. he missed out on his contest! then had nerve to say to me he will come to east coast to compete with me!.. now i told him at the rate hes going he will need multiple abcess removal within the next year or so bcz of what he has done to his body!!.. yeah hes an idiot.. he will have a short lived career.. a 1 hit wonder!!.. the kid shrank after that bcz he wasnt lifting.. n his left arm still swollen

Back