holy shit bostin loyd fucked up...

If this is real I'd say he's fucked 1 week out from contest. How does something like that happen it's gotta be fake.

You'd think his body would be used to site injections and that he wouldn't flare up like that. Unless he changed sources one week out, which I doubt, and his body wasn't a fan of the carrier or alcohol content. It's not infected, it will go down but he'd be pushing it if he plans to get on stage in one week. Training and flexibility will be limited.

Im confused. By the looks of his arm, he doesn't look a week out from show? He looks like his still offseason. dafuk, me is confused.

Im confused. By the looks of his arm, he doesn't look a week out from show? He looks like his still offseason. dafuk, me is confused.
How are u confused?? He's one week out from a show was supposedly pinning some sort of SEO and had a really shitty reaction that lift his arm like the Michelin man
I m so old and out of touch I never heard of him but synth...does any one here really think thst shit s any good..

If competing at a elite level SEO can be the difference from winning sand losing... Let's see it's in the same ball park as having the right diuretic protocol.. If u do it right u look amazing but a simple mistake and u look like the OPs picture

holy shit.

i think bostin loyd might have burned himself out way too early. his gh gut for his age is horrible. he's gonna be 25 suffering from palumboism

just look at that gut when he's walking
Super-Heavyweight Bostin Loyd Routine at Muscle Beach 7/4/13 - YouTube

i still like the dude to be honest

That is one hell of a gut. I think it looks awful. i like the guy to but he is pushing the gear way to far. He's relying on gear to get size way to much instead of diet.

Back