holy shit bostin loyd fucked up...

The guy is happy with the decisions that he has made, and uses his body as a learning experience. If you don't agree with his decisions, don't follow him or make the same "mistakes".

I'm sure he knows very little of the actual science, but he has a general enough idea of what is going on the bring in a contest ready physique. I'm sure a phone consultation could help the people who want to "turn their fat into muscle" or whatever it is people say.

Steroids will not be legal in the united states for a very long time. The media has portrayed too negative of a viewpoint across them. They usually do not even note the differences between corticosteroids and anabolics in the side effects list.

In a society that flourishes by the majority being misguided and undereducated, a big shift must occur for steroids to become mainstream.

He has a Facebook page and post everything on it. Yes he was one week out from a show. He calmed he hit a nerve. He's retarded. He coulda been really good but got greedy and wanted to get to big to fast IMO. I heard he got turned away from a show bc all his steroid publicity.

The guy is happy with the decisions that he has made, and uses his body as a learning experience. If you don't agree with his decisions, don't follow him or make the same "mistakes".

I'm sure he knows very little of the actual science, but he has a general enough idea of what is going on the bring in a contest ready physique. I'm sure a phone consultation could help the people who want to "turn their fat into muscle" or whatever it is people say.

Steroids will not be legal in the united states for a very long time. The media has portrayed too negative of a viewpoint across them. They usually do not even note the differences between corticosteroids and anabolics in the side effects list.

In a society that flourishes by the majority being misguided and undereducated, a big shift must occur for steroids to become mainstream.

+10000

Back