holy shit my body is changing

georgie24

i was changing last night in the gym after my workout when i look over to the mirror and see this lean somewhat chizzled body. holy shit its me, my jaw must have droppped through the concrete floors!! i started my cycle 5 weeks ago with 250 mg test ena week then as of two weeks ago i started 300mg cyp 200 eq. there is definetly change in body comp i feel like the kid in the movie spiderman when he wakes up and is buffed out and shocked. the next 7 weeks should be very interesting i might up the eq to 400 mgs

cycle goes like this

1-12 test 300 mg week
3-12 eq 200 mg week( might bump it up to 400 mg)

georgie24 congrats on your progress bro., nothing like noticing it yourself.:D By the way if your seeing results at such a low dose just keep it at that or maybe just bump the EQ to 400mgs/week for 12weeks, I'm sure alot of it has to do with your training and diet also.

yes diet and trainging is in check!! im too religous in fact, my girl always bitching about the gym and dieting!! fuck it i love bodybuilding!! she has to go

You have now expierenced the so called "addiction"!!!

That is the look that keeps me coming back to the "dark side" for more......time and time again!!

Congrats....Keep it up!

P.S.

Just dont look between the legs........somethings missing!! :D

georgie24 said:
yes diet and trainging is in check!! im too religous in fact, my girl always bitching about the gym and dieting!! fuck it i love bodybuilding!! she has to go

LMAO.....I'm in the same boat georgie. She doesn't bitch much but when I'm late to our dates which is often she starts to run her mouth and blame it on the gym! Chics!:Pat:

WTG bro ! Good woork. My 1st cycle was low dose too and I saw tremendous gains (26 lbs in 12 weeks) and kept 12 lbs after clomid. It was well worth it to go low dose.

Back