Homade Trenbolone and sustanon

AJ

Can anyone suggest a website or does anyone know how to make trenbolone Acetate and sustanon 250 at home(without actualy poisining myself)...i.e. ingredients etc.

It is just to cost prohibitive where I live,

Thanks,
AJ

Making tren ace is as easy as adding oil and solvents to tren powder. There are a ton of good threads in this forum on that. Making sustanon would be a hastle, I suggest if your hellbent on making sus....just make a test enan/test prop combo.

pullinbig said:
homade? like by a prostitute? i thought fumunda was their main product.

Lol

Going out on the town with pullinbig has got to be as close to going out on the town with keith richards as you can get without being mick jagger.

bro wtf you been? these guys been killing me. i need some help.

wonder if kieth richards is of any use to a vampire?

Sorry Pullinbig.......tryin to knock myself out with some Canadian Herb....Havin a hell of a time sleepin.......Ok....so here's the next question....where the hell can i get my hands on naked pics of you, you handsome man you....Be willing to trade for some BC Brownies....

Thanks for all the help bye the way.....U can just feel the luv......lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ said:
Sorry Pullinbig.......tryin to knock myself out with some Canadian Herb....Havin a hell of a time sleepin.......Ok....so here's the next question....where the hell can i get my hands on naked pics of you, you handsome man you....Be willing to trade for some BC Brownies....

Thanks for all the help bye the way.....U can just feel the luv......lmao

AJ.......you need to read and follow the "Rules" if you want to continue being a member here...... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23412

Back