Home brew How to put flip tops on

G

GSXR-labs

Hey guys first ever post, i have been a long time reader. Anyways i hope this is right where i posted this. I just started home brewing recently and was wondering how to put flip tops on. Im not 100% sure how. I always just buy sterile vial and put gear in after i make. Do i need a hand crimper? Thanks for any advice

ok so that means buy unsealed vials, rubber stoppers and the aluminum seals? and i dont know if we are allowed to ask but where to find a cheaper hand crimper?

ok so that means buy unsealed vials, rubber stoppers and the aluminum seals? and i dont know if we are allowed to ask but where to find a cheaper hand crimper?

check ebay. and they aren't cheap. also, i'd think about changing your name on here. basically what you have said with your first post is:

"Hi, my name is GSXR-labs, i will be making lab sealed gear for sale in the immediate future."

Not trying to be a dick, you just have to be careful with questions you ask online. No one would crimp and seal gear for personal use.

come on you just set that up for me. lol If you are not being the asshole i have to step up.
i cant believe stone or dawg haven't seen this yet.

Back