Home brew pain

HB Mad Man

So I ran the 500 blend 200mg cyp 300 enth and the first few bottles were great.. The first two bottles my buddy did were painless for him.. So I jumped it up an pinned some in the shoulder..No biggie.. Now we both crack open the next bottle, him one me one, and we are both having redness, swelling and muscle pain that is slightly tollerable.. What I dont understand is why the first few bottles would be painless and then the next couple painfull.. All I can think of is that the brew wasn't agitated enough during brewing.. If anyone could shed some light on this for me I would greatly appreciate.. TY..

So I ran the 500 blend 200mg cyp 300 enth and the first few bottles were great.. The first two bottles my buddy did were painless for him.. So I jumped it up an pinned some in the shoulder..No biggie.. Now we both crack open the next bottle, him one me one, and we are both having redness, swelling and muscle pain that is slightly tollerable.. What I dont understand is why the first few bottles would be painless and then the next couple painfull.. All I can think of is that the brew wasn't agitated enough during brewing.. If anyone could shed some light on this for me I would greatly appreciate.. TY..

Your having some mild crashing. Throw it in the oven and you will be fine. Right now you have micro-crystalline structures that are literally like mini cowtrops being embedded in your shoulder.

So I ran that brew with 3% ba and 15% bb.. Thinking of upping the ba to 4% an bb to 20% on the next batch.. What do ya think of that H? I am hoping to cure the mild crashing.. Any insight here bud would be greatly appreciated..
Thanx again..

To be honest, the BA will not help much with crashing.. If it was me, I would go with 1.5%-2% BA, and 20% BB then the rest EO if you are going to make a 500mg/ml Compound..

BA just helps with keeping it sterile, which it pretty much is if you are heating it, then filtering it.. The extra BB should help..

As far as 'mirco-crashing' I dont think I totally agree with that... If you dont see any crystaline in the bottom or sides of your vial, it hasnt crashed.. You're just not making it right if you have pain at 500mg/ml.......

I ran that batch with 3mls ba and 15 mils bb with some eo and gso.. Ran the cyp first for obvious reasons and then tossed in the enth. After it was all clear and dissolved i put the eo in, mixed and then the gso, and mixed some more.. Final was filtered wit .22 filter.. Everything sterile.. If there isnt any micronized crystals to it then the only other explanation I can come up with is that the test mixture didn't equally seperate throught the oil and eo.. What else could there be? I know its sterile and I know it was never burnt during brewing never got hot enough as well as it is crystal clear with a slight yellowish color.. Thanx again for the insight on this.. I appreciate everyones help..

HB,

If you want a a high mg/ml compound, try some other forms of Test.... I can do a 600mg/ml totally painless but I use 3 different esters, and only 1 is Enan.....

From my research, cyp and enan are too 'finicky' together and at that high mg/ml...

Making homebrew isnt as easy as you think, especially when you want an above normal high mg compound.. There's lots of trial and error that goes into making something totally pain free..

Good Luck!

HB,

If you want a a high mg/ml compound, try some other forms of Test.... I can do a 600mg/ml totally painless but I use 3 different esters, and only 1 is Enan.....

From my research, cyp and enan are too 'finicky' together and at that high mg/ml...

Making homebrew isnt as easy as you think, especially when you want an above normal high mg compound.. There's lots of trial and error that goes into making something totally pain free..

Good Luck!

Thanx again for the insight.. I'm used to trial and error..:) It's the pinning the error that hurts... lmao.. Seriously though I hear what your saying and I definately plan on keeping trying to master this brew.. Would love to run a 600 but will get to that eventually.. One thing at a time.. Until then I got plenty of test e to play with as well as others.. Just waiting for a few other things to arrive and then its play time..

why are you making such a high concentration? Are you taking over a gram a week or just curious to see what will hold in solution?

I've gotten Enan to hold in a 2/20 ratio but it still hurt during injects.

why are you making such a high concentration? Are you taking over a gram a week or just curious to see what will hold in solution?

I've gotten Enan to hold in a 2/20 ratio but it still hurt during injects.

A little of both really.. Was taking prop 200 2cc's eod then went to the 500. I really hate needles.. Sort of funny considering what I am doing.. But thats the truth of it.. So I want to get as much to hold as painless as possible for less pins and can actually add other stuff to the mix.. Plus I have a couple buddies who love high doses.. Personally I will probably go back to pinning 2 cc's of the prop 200 eod.. I seem to get better results, I think anyway.. I have heard of guy's running enth at 500 mg/ml though how painful is it is the question.. Again everyone is different.. Guess I will just have to try it and find out for myself.. But yes I am trying to get a 500 mg/ml to hold as painless as posiible.. If you have any helpful hints or tricks all help is appreciated.. Thanx for the response..

A little of both really.. Was taking prop 200 2cc's eod then went to the 500. I really hate needles.. Sort of funny considering what I am doing.. But thats the truth of it.. So I want to get as much to hold as painless as possible for less pins and can actually add other stuff to the mix.. Plus I have a couple buddies who love high doses.. Personally I will probably go back to pinning 2 cc's of the prop 200 eod.. I seem to get better results, I think anyway.. I have heard of guy's running enth at 500 mg/ml though how painful is it is the question.. Again everyone is different.. Guess I will just have to try it and find out for myself.. But yes I am trying to get a 500 mg/ml to hold as painless as posiible.. If you have any helpful hints or tricks all help is appreciated.. Thanx for the response..

again, you should be pinning 2x a week anyway with Enan, so why not do 2cc of 250mg/ml twice a week instead of 1cc of painful 500mg/ml twice a week? Hell, a ventro glute shot will hold 4-5ml of oil easy with no pain. I get what your saying, but unless your doing more than a gram of test a week (which is unnecessary IMO), why not just do stuff you know is painless?

As for hints or tricks, i would say and EO mix with a 2/20 ratio would hold well with minimal pain. The pain from just 2/20 was bearable, but still hurt a bit.

again, you should be pinning 2x a week anyway with Enan, so why not do 2cc of 250mg/ml twice a week instead of 1cc of painful 500mg/ml twice a week? Hell, a ventro glute shot will hold 4-5ml of oil easy with no pain. I get what your saying, but unless your doing more than a gram of test a week (which is unnecessary IMO), why not just do stuff you know is painless?

As for hints or tricks, i would say and EO mix with a 2/20 ratio would hold well with minimal pain. The pain from just 2/20 was bearable, but still hurt a bit.

Good looken out bud.. Think I am done with playing with a 500 or 600 mix for a minute.. Still got 100 mls of 400 sitting and a lil leary to give it a shot.. LMAO Think i'll let it sit for a while longer.. Think the most higher mg/ml will be a test e 300.. At leat for now anyway.. As for the v-glute shot I've tried to find the v-glute and always a lil nervous whether I really found it or not so I still haven't tried it yet.. Guess I wont know till I pin it.. Thanx again for the advice..

Good looken out bud.. Think I am done with playing with a 500 or 600 mix for a minute.. Still got 100 mls of 400 sitting and a lil leary to give it a shot.. LMAO Think i'll let it sit for a while longer.. Think the most higher mg/ml will be a test e 300.. At leat for now anyway.. As for the v-glute shot I've tried to find the v-glute and always a lil nervous whether I really found it or not so I still haven't tried it yet.. Guess I wont know till I pin it.. Thanx again for the advice..

take that 400mg/ml stuff and cut it down. Add in some oil/solvents to make it 300mg/ml and then use it without pain.

take that 400mg/ml stuff and cut it down. Add in some oil/solvents to make it 300mg/ml and then use it without pain.

Just might do that.. Have to bust out my conversion calc and go to town.. I'm in no hurry though. Just whipped up some tp 200 with mct oil last night and today is pin day.. Really excited to try the new brew.. Everyone says that mct oil is the way to go for tp 200 for a moderately painless pin.. Will probably play with the 400 next week and re dose it then.. Wasn't even thinking along those lines till you said that so Thanx..

I agree on the crashing. A few years ago I did a tri shot and after I was done I noticed the bottle had crystals in it. I was fucked up big time for two days, and it took about a week to fully recover. I did find that using one of those disposal heat wraps really helped out.

Back in the day I was able to mix at 400 using a oil solution I got from "Dazed", anyone remember him? Anyway, his premixed oil was awesome. Since he quit selling it, I could never get that high of a concentration again.

Back