home brew Test 300 have a few questions...

C Murda

ive tried searching but i cant find anything specific enough to my questions so sorry guys but i need some help!

ive got all my supplies i would need to home brew and am looking to do 300mg/ml of test E. my question is how much BA and or BB would i need to properly brew this up? im familiar with PIP and know how that "knot" pain feels like so im hoping to make my own brew with as minimal pain as possible but i also need to be able to store it without any issues of crashing. can someone please suggest a good recipe to make this 300 mg Test E?

ive tried searching but i cant find anything specific enough to my questions so sorry guys but i need some help!

ive got all my supplies i would need to home brew and am looking to do 300mg/ml of test E. my question is how much BA and or BB would i need to properly brew this up? im familiar with PIP and know how that "knot" pain feels like so im hoping to make my own brew with as minimal pain as possible but i also need to be able to store it without any issues of crashing. can someone please suggest a good recipe to make this 300 mg Test E?

Dtones Recipe
test*E 40mls @ 300mgs/ml
12g powder
11.8ml EO
10ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
8ml BB (20%)
When i make this for my horse, i think its important to put your BA in last, after you've let the mixture cool. The BA is what gives the mixture shelf life, it helps keep bacteria from growing inside the vial. I believe if you put it in the beginning, it will "cook off" and you wont have any left in the end. Ive seen lots of recipes that dont say this, its just the way i do it, for my horse of course.
Good luck

DUDE, I got to know where you get the raw from!!! I got a " horse" that would deffanently benefit from some home brew!!!!

Dtones Recipe
test*E 40mls @ 300mgs/ml
12g powder
11.8ml EO
10ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
8ml BB (20%)
When i make this for my horse, i think its important to put your BA in last, after you've let the mixture cool. The BA is what gives the mixture shelf life, it helps keep bacteria from growing inside the vial. I believe if you put it in the beginning, it will "cook off" and you wont have any left in the end. Ive seen lots of recipes that dont say this, its just the way i do it, for my horse of course.
Good luck

now what is the EO used for? is it necessary when using the BB and BA? just wondering because i think i read somewhere about how people will use only EO and no BB/BA..

I know you can brew 250mg/ml Test E with no BB and it will hold fine. I do not use EO bc there are lots of people who have reactions to it, and tho I do not have any reactions EO is not necessary and that makes it not worth the hassle. I know some people have issues with Test E but I only get a knot that lasts a day or two.
If I was worried about it holding I would go 2 & 20 but no EO. But that's just me.

ya i typically will get a knot for 48-60 hours. so say i just do BA and a very little BB what amounts should i use for each product to make 300mg/ml?

5% BA? Thats a little too much for me. Even dtones recipe with 3% is a little much. 5% probably stings a little, huh?

ya i typically will get a knot for 48-60 hours. so say i just do BA and a very little BB what amounts should i use for each product to make 300mg/ml?

Assuming you want to make 40 mls @ 300mgs/ml.
Although it may hold without BB, I believe in using it. It certainly makes it more stable in a variety of environments.
Here you go.
Test E pwder = 12 grams
BA (2%) = .8 ml
BB (18%) = 7.2 ml
GSO = 21.8 ml

now what is the EO used for? is it necessary when using the BB and BA? just wondering because i think i read somewhere about how people will use only EO and no BB/BA..

EO is ethyl oleate and some people like to add it to make it a smoother injection for their livestock. It is like an oil and very diff from BB which is a solvent and BA which is for sterility

I know you can brew 250mg/ml Test E with no BB and it will hold fine. I do not use EO bc there are lots of people who have reactions to it, and tho I do not have any reactions EO is not necessary and that makes it not worth the hassle. I know some people have issues with Test E but I only get a knot that lasts a day or two.
If I was worried about it holding I would go 2 & 20 but no EO. But that's just me.

i agree with the no EO statment.
i rec grape seed oil myself but its more pricy but its alot thiner then most if you get good quality.

Back