Home brew tren A help

myfaith123

DarthVad3R
Whats up steroidology!
Im about to make some home brew Trenbolone Acetate using step by step instructions from this site:

finaplixconversion.supplementologytoday.com/finaplix-directions-2.shtml

Just wanted your opinion as far as this way of making it, any other things you might add etc.
What is the magic solution? and it doesnt specify how much was in the vial
and what kind of oil was in the regular oil vial.
thanks so much for the help!

i'm not sure they talk about the BA%

2% is suffisent.

home brew tren A help

Whats up steroidology!
Im about to make some home brew Trenbolone Acetate using step by step instructions from this site:

finaplixconversion.supplementologytoday.com/finaplix-directions-2.shtml

Just wanted your opinion as far as this way of making it, any other things you might add etc.

You may want to do some more research if you dont know whats going on asking what the magic solution is....

But dont worry everything you need to know will be on this thread you just have to pick threw if you know what i mean.

whats you recipe bro?

I havent gotten anything together yet but i was gonna get
BA
BB
finaplix H
the watman filters
steril vials needles
coffe filter

I'm not 100% sure what the "magic solution" is, but it is being used to dissolve the pellets and separate the tren from the binding material, so it could be some type of alcohol mixture.

Personally, I would not use this Fina conversion method, because there is a much better way to separate the Fina by crystallizing the tren to get a cleaner product.

Google "Crystal Fina" method (article by notacow).

I haven't made ace from pellets in a while, but I always prefer the crystal method, it's a little more difficult, but yields pure tren ace. But you have to be careful so you don't lose some of the total amount.

Back