Home Brewing Fina worth it?

hard2gain

I've been reading a lot the last few weeks about home brewing and I really want to give it a try. I haven't found a source for powders yet so I was just gonna start with a home brew fina kit for my tren cycle this summer.

My questions are...

1. For the price of everything will I really save that much money on like 30-40ml compared to buying underground?

2. It seems to take a lot of time, how long does it usually take till you have a finished product?

3. How many people mess up their first batch? Or is it pretty much idiot proof?

Sorry if I'm asking anything stupid I'm a complete noob to brewing. Thanks for any help guys.

Eh, I guess it's worth it. Think of it this way, you will at the very least know that you have real tren and you will be in control of the sterility.

It should be cheaper. It's been a while since I've used a fina kit but a buddy still does his this way and it's really good.

Here the problems I have with it, it's more trouble than raw powder, there are fillers and glues in pellets, but that's about all.

What I like to do is make it into crystals first, this way you get pure tren acetate. From there you make you oils. This is a little more time consuming and may not be the easiest route the first time around. If you don't do it right, you can potentially lose some tren. But I like this better than hoping you get all the garbage out of the pellets.

But years ago, my buddies and I did this all the time. Just using the regular method, and it worked just fine. So I would say it's worth doing and not very hard at all, just follow directions.

1. For the price of everything will I really save that much money on like 30-40ml compared to buying underground?

I don't know how much Fina kits are, but if you buy Finaplix, it's around $40 for 2gram. Now, even if the conversion is poor and you get like 50% of that, 1 gram, that's way cheaper than underground Tren.

2. It seems to take a lot of time, how long does it usually take till you have a finished product?

If you use the crystallization conversion, it will take up to a few days. If you want to save money and ensure the quality, then it's totally worth it in my opinion.

3. How many people mess up their first batch? Or is it pretty much idiot proof?

It could get a bit tricky if you don't follow the direction carefully, but otherwise, it's not too hard. If in doubt, do a few practice runs with a small amount each time to get your self familiar with the technique.

Sorry if I'm asking anything stupid I'm a complete noob to brewing. Thanks for any help guys.

No problem. Glad to help.

Last edited:
Definitely home brew! I don't mess with the pellets though just my raw supplier with tren powder. Any questions on raw powders, recipes, price differences. Pm me

I was thinking of trying this method out soon as well. Its not sketchy odering fina for cattle when you have it shipped to an apartment? lol idk if they track that type of shit or what. Thats my main concern.

I was thinking of trying this method out soon as well. Its not sketchy odering fina for cattle when you have it shipped to an apartment? lol idk if they track that type of shit or what. Thats my main concern.

that's what i've been wondering as well. Will have to research some more.

These Internet sales with finaplix cartridges don't track anything.

have you tried walking into your local feed store? here you can get it by the cartridge or by the box in store and pay with cash

Back