home brews or pharm grade

B

bigboy86

My main source is a chemist who makes his own brew, trustworthy ,he went to University if Florida a very well educated guy who has knowledge in the pharmacy department and of coarse chemistry .I also have another source who gets everything in the book and it is all legit ,namebrand pharm grade gear orals injectable etc. They both run about the same in prices a few dollars cheaper on some things but all in all about the same .My one connection lives in the same town as i do ,the other one lives like 3 hours from me and it takes a minimum of 4 weeks after i place my order to get the product.I have always been leary that homebrews are easily under dosed ,and i want the most bang for my buck .what would you guys do

I mean my ugl stuff is great don't get me wrong i love it,and i believe my guy knows what he is doing but everyone is subject to make mistakes ,so is it easy to under dose homebrews ,if you do not have the right equipment,everything from him thus far has been goos clean gear no problems ,but then again im not a chemist im going by what i see with the naked eye .So if made correctly should the homebrew be as safe as the pharm grade on ones body

I mean my ugl stuff is great don't get me wrong i love it,and i believe my guy knows what he is doing but everyone is subject to make mistakes ,so is it easy to under dose homebrews ,if you do not have the right equipment,everything from him thus far has been goos clean gear no problems ,but then again im not a chemist im going by what i see with the naked eye .So if made correctly should the homebrew be as safe as the pharm grade on ones body

If you have access to both then it you should get the HG. And its not necessarily about being under dosed....I want properly dosed, not over or under, I want exactly what I planned for coming from a sterile environment with quality control. If UG is your only choice then thats a different story all together. Humans make mistakes, products are not sterile, things get mixed up and mislabeled.

true that man,appreciate the input,that makes some decisions easier

If you have access to both then it you should get the HG. And its not necessarily about being under dosed....I want properly dosed, not over or under, I want exactly what I planned for coming from a sterile environment with quality control. If UG is your only choice then thats a different story all together. Humans make mistakes, products are not sterile, things get mixed up and mislabeled.

Just not true....
Some of these "human grade"labs have just as many contamination problems as anyone else.

Brewing is not science,you dont need a lab and a scientist to make a quality product.There are a few steps that take place to ensure sterility.Done correct human error is minimized.

Brewing is not science, you say. What next, no chemistry involved either? LOL Your entitled to your opinion regardless of how ignorant it may be.

im with drew. you are making it sound like you have to be a scientist to make gear. i bet 20-30% percent of the guys that use gear brew and almost none of them are chemists or even have a degree for that matter

im with drew. you are making it sound like you have to be a scientist to make gear. i bet 20-30% percent of the guys that use gear brew and almost none of them are chemists or even have a degree for that matter

i agree with pux. my company is completing construction on a pharmaceutical company right now and im telling you straight up that the backyard brewers are not meeting the standards that are set in this place.

Guys....Im not saying that you need a BS in chem to make a suspension, no its not brain surgery and yes any moron can and does do it. The question was do you take human grade gear over a ugl and Fuck yes I would take HG over UG any day of the week and cant understand why you guys would suggest other wise. Why would you ever want to inject yourself with something that came from some dudes basement or bathtub???? I dont get it, yeah you may not have had a issue but that doesnt mean that someone somewhere has not. What if you have an allergic reaction to something in the solution that you didnt know was there? Some guys back years ago used to used peanut oil, how do you think that worked out for some. All you people that think your ugl is your friend and is here to help and make you happy are fooling yourselves.

I like to have higher concentration mg.
There is no such thing as hg tren.
Prices are much cheaper than hg.
Lots of compounds are not readily available in hg.

Those are just a few reasons ill stick with ugl

Its totally different if you make it yourself.

true true brother.

drew brought up some good points, i guess it boils down to how well you know your source, for newbs that dont know any better or have any guidance, i would say PHARM grade.

He does bring up very valid points in that last post. I have used great UG stuff, but new people should be cautious.

I only use to use HG but my old source jacked up the prices a couple years ago because alot of stuff was getting seized by customs. I wasn't going to pay double of what I use to so UG is where it's at for me now.

hell yA

its tough to say how good these ugls are , i mean back in the day ugls would post there lab reports on the forums but that dont happen no more. hg is great but like you said you cant get tren as well as other products. theres are sponsors that sell fake stuff, i wish i can catch the guy who beats someone on fake gear, i punch a hole in there chest. and speaking from a competitors stand point we rely on every ones honest opinion for theres pro gress and thoughts on how they like there particular ugl lab cause theres a new one every day. and we time everything chemicals food and training to prepare for the big day and some scum bag wants to rip you off and fuck up your plan . really pisses me off. good luck to you bros

Back