Home Cooking Steriods - tested and results not as expected.... need help on my method

Hi All,

I have been reading this forum for some time and I have taken a lot of good information away with me that has helped! Lucky for me most people have answered my questions so I have never needed to post.

BUT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE SINCE THIS IS VERY PERSONAL!!! haha

Some history and me..

About 5 years ago I did several courses using test ethanate, sustonan 250, deca and debol so I am aware of the effects that can come from using which is why I am posting this because my results have been different from my own product I have created.

MY PROJECT: I am cooking steriods for my own personal....

This is my first time so I expected maybe some teething problems. I am going to run through the process below and hopefully some experts will know maybe if I am doing something wrong and how this could be done better...
I will raise some questions on what I might this what the problem could be and please correct me if I am wrong and set me straight!!

The recipe...

I found this recipe from this forum.

ironmagazineforums.com/research-chemicals/109379-powder-conversion-recipes.html

I also researched the internet and found some supporting recipes so I figured this would hold some value and sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

The steriod powder....

Ok, so there is a high chance that you can get counterfiet or fake or cut down powder when ordering this from suppliers. I went online and found several suppliers from China and questioned them about their product, their quality and garentee on their product.

I compared all of them and chose the top supplier on the business site from CHina. I chose them because not only were they the top seller they were a higher price product compared to others which were half price but they seemed alot more professional on how they handled my questions and I just felt more comfortable with them. I figured that others that were charging half the price are most likely cutting the product down by half, so I steered clear of them.

The Carrier oil.........

After research I found that grape seed oil would be best to be used since it had the lowest side effects and it was readily available.

I bought PHARMACUITICAL GRADE grape seed oil. This was more expensive but I thought if I am injecting this I want it to be correct. I bought this in my country from a peptide supplier.

The Binding Ingredients...

I bought the BB and BA from this same supplier.

The Recipe Calculator...

I found a steriod calculator from this site which I used.

basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html

The Mixing Method of the Recipe of 50 ml of product...

All glassware was bought and sterilised with boiling water then put in oven for 15 mins at 150 degrees celcius.
All measurements were taken by using syringes to mix the product so exact amounts were used.
The raw powder product was weigh with a sensitive scale so this was exact.

1. I mixed the BA and BB with the powder to start the break down before mixing this into the grape seed oil.

2. With all products combined the mixture was then put in oven to dissolve all the powder and sterilise the oil. I put this in the oven for 12 mins at 110 degrees celcius.

3. I let product cool, then extracted and put product through a syringe filter into vials.

Simple right...?

The Testing of the product.....

So it has been 8 weeks now and I have been taking more than 500 mg of sustanon 250. ( I am not concerned about what I am taking is correct amount or not and if I am doing this right, but just to focus on what effects I should be getting)

The effects I have experienced....

LITTLE SWELLING OR WATER RETENTION
I am getting a bit stronger but not like I had in the past...
My shoulder which was sore ( from a small tear) has healed up noticeably..

From my past experience I was having very noticable effects from taking less than this, NOW I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!!

Ok, is the raw product the problem or is it my method???!!!

I contacted the supplier and they re tested their product and swear that there is nothing wrong with their product and that their quality is the best on the market, etc...

Have I.....

1.Overcooked the oil resulting in the product to lose its strength?
2.Mixed the powder in with the BB and BA first and not the oil resulting in the powder being broken down losing its strength?
3.The suppliers product is not the strength they say it is?

I believe that I have over cooked the product, but I would like to get feed back from the pros and experts that know alot more than me... After talking with supplier they supplied me with the product information sheet and found out that the melting point is 37 degrees celcius.

Question...

Am i required to heat the PHARMACUITICAL GRADE OIL to sterilise it? I dont have a problem doing this anyway, but to what temperature am i required to sterilise the oil?

If I do I am better off sterilising the oil first, letting cool then mixing and reheating up to over 37 degress celcius to melt product and binders in together...

Please comment on this suggestion???!!! Please comment on my mistakes and what I could have done better!!All positive critism welcome

I have read that it is more difficult to verify the melt point of Sustanon (sust) because of the 4 different esters, but did you perform a melt test before your brew to verify the 37 degrees? What did your Sustanon (sust) look like in powder form and in the solution? You should have noticed something by 8 weeks for sure. Are you pinning at least 2x a week (preferably more often due to the prop and phenyl prop esters)? And just a side note: if it were me, I wouldn't consider glassware to be sterilized from a boiling water bath and being in the oven.

1. Overcooking can cause the product to lose strength, but it also usually results in a darker color final product. It doesn't sound like this is the case based on your 12 min at 110 degrees. Can you post a pic of your brew?
2. I always mix the BA and/or BB in first before the oil so that's not your problem.
3. My guess would be your supplier sent you something else.

No you do not need to sterilize the oil first. This is done when it goes through the syringe filter.

Thanks smilingbob,

I did not perform the melt test of the powder, and because of the 4 esters it would be difficult.

I was pinning twice a week. unfortunately all the brew is gone now but I want to order again and do it right. When I have the next one done I will post a pic.

The powder came as a white cystalline form. When in the solution it melted very well into the GS oil which held the same colour as the oil.

When I cooked the final product it never changed colour so I must not have over cooked this.

Why is boiling water no good and then oven??

Have you heard of sulphur powder in water for sterilising instead? I was recommended this by a chemical supplier...

Thanks for the tips mate, helps if I dont need to heat oil up for sterilising. One that note do I even need to use the pharmacuitical grade oil then?? Normal grape seed oil is cheaper and get alot more for what you pay, I wonder if the pharm grade is only filtered more than the normal grade stuff?

Thanks again!

No mate, but this would definately give me results wouldnt it...

I really needed to have a test before and after.

I think I have been duped on the powder product...:(

Yeah i would have definitely done a before and mid cycle blood test just to make sure. At 8 weeks i was getting horrid back pumps and my back is covered in acne. But everybody is different... My Buddie is on the same week/gear im on and is experiencing little to no sides. Sounds like you should be noticing results by now but if your willing to pay the $$ for the raws, lab supplies and inject something that you have no clue is legit... Get a blood done!!! they are not expensive.

I think I have been duped on the powder product...:(

I think you've been duped as well my friend because it sounds like you've done everything else right, this sh!t aint that hard. You stated you took 500mg of Sus but didn't say how often, so I will assume per week and if that's the case and your diet and sleep was on point, I would think you bought some weak powder, but who am I ? I posed that question on this forum about a month or so ago and this one guy swore that there was a slim to none chance that steroid powders are cut, I called bull**** and a couple other members did too. I got lucky with my purchase, it was from a friend whose been in the game forever, but if I bought some today I would really research the supplier though the forums, try some enanthate, it was more simple for me to identify.

Thanks poindexter,

It is definetly possible that they do get cut. For example I have researched several companies in china and some are FULL price (which is the maximum I found) and others were half this price... Makes me wonder why that could be.

I am confused since the supplier I bought from was a top selling manufacturer and had credit for this on the business site I found it.

I am ordering a very small batch again but with the four esters seperated so I can heat test each one of them. I am giving them one more chance since they swear by their product.

Businesses dont last if they are trying to rip their customers off, they have been in business for years so something could be up just like my case... I still paid full price and it didnt turn out right... I am just wondering if they knew I wanted sus 250 not sus 50!!! lol I will give them this last chance, if no good on the melts then I will move on...

Hard to research suppliers through forums since we cannot name them...??

Thanks for the input mate :)

Dealing with China is a mixed bag. Some suppliers are very good and conscientious while others can't be trusted at all quality-wise. Do as much background checking on them as possible.

That method of the oven, drop that shit man unless you have an oven that is perfect when it comes to what degrees it is.. and usually they aren't.
Use the basskill method of boiling it but tweak it a little so you can measure the degrees, make sure you don't get water in the vial/beaker.. best way to minimize the water is to put it in a vial not a beaker.. filter everything BEFORE so soon as you done you can just put a cap on it and shoot.

As for the overheating thing, I see where your coming from 110%
Personally, I think its the quality of the powder (You seriously think that a china grade powder is going to be good?) I don't at all, i think there all shit doesn't matter where you get it from UNLESS its a seriously big company and you have connections with like alpha pharma which i highly doubt you do.. and if you do.. PM ME!
I think everything from china is pretty whack, but i mean its still usable to a degree and being in Canada ill take what I can get. If its underdosed id simply shoot more, or use more powder in the mix.. but in Canada i cant even get the gear tested because its all locked down tight.
BUT, to make sure your getting the best out of what you have. Get a digital thermometer and put it in the water and once the water reaches the melting point just keep it there.

Sust, isn't an issue. You have to find the highest melting point for which testosterone takes the longest to melt, ill leave that upto you for the research on that (just look at whats in Sustanon (sust), then read up the melting points on each one, and whatever is the highest).

Back